The Student Room Group

Birmingham A100 / A101 2021 Offer Holders

Welcome to the Birmingham A100 / A101 2021 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/med/medicine.aspx

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Congrats on your offers everyone!
Reply 2
Well done everybody!!!
Reply 3
Hey everyone congrats on offers!!
Well done guys can't believe we did this!!!!!!!
Let’s goooo
Reply 6
Congratulations everyone 🎉🎉
Reply 7
Congrats everyone!!
congrats everyone!! so happy :smile:
Reply 9
Time to clutch up on our A Levels 😂 by the way in last years thread it took them almost a month sometimes to send the official offer email so don't stress if it takes a while
well done everyone!!
well done guys i’m so proud of all of us :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 12
congrats everyone!
this is so exciting!!!!
Reply 14
don't want to ruin the vibe, but did anyone else find the wording of the email a little iffy. mine started with "we are recommended that you are made an offer"? idk its making me a little bit unsure
Reply 15
Original post by fdt7241
don't want to ruin the vibe, but did anyone else find the wording of the email a little iffy. mine started with "we are recommended that you are made an offer"? idk its making me a little bit unsure

Me too!!! It makes it feel less official lol. I just want track to update
Reply 16
Original post by fdt7241

I think it just means that the medical school are telling central admissions to give an offer. I don't think it's anything to worry about.
Well done guys!!
Original post by fdt7241

That's what the email said last year- it is just because they haven't been able to update on track so it isn't 'official' yet but it is official if that makes sense
Reply 19
Original post by rhhb
I think it just means that the medical school are telling central admissions to give an offer. I don't think it's anything to worry about.

yeah you're probably right. worrying is my default setting😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending