The Student Room Group

How cute is this drawing from 1 to 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Neder017
Also, does the drawing remind you of somewhere???

The Netherlands?
Reply 61
Original post by Vapordave
The Netherlands?

Ja, how did you know?:gthumb:
Ja, how did you know?:gthumb:

The windmill mostly. I couldn't tell whether the outfit was Dutch, German, or both.
Are you Dutch?
Reply 63
Original post by Vapordave
The windmill mostly. I couldn't tell whether the outfit was Dutch, German, or both.
Are you Dutch?

Ja, hup!
(edited 3 years ago)
I even liked the Latino once, because I heard people saying they made very good wives. But they left me completely disappointed afterwards, I dislike them since then. Atleast girls in my country are faithful.

'The Latino' is not one singular person... they don't all make 'very good wives' and I expect you only went out with 1 or 2 if any so you can't decide to dislike all of them. I also expect there are many girls in your country who are not faithful.
Original post by Anonymous
What girlfriend? Women don't like men with creepy little drawings and who make disrespectful comments about other women. Good luck in the dating world.

This is true...
SJW incels in a nutshell. Alright, have fun. So coward he goes anon...:rofl3:

Are you sure this person is the incel?

Your drawing is basic, easily replicated by the average y7 student, and is weirdly similar to that of an Aryan woman. The connotations especially with the skirt colours are a bit off.

And what's the problem with that? Or I must like Latino girls to not be a Nazi or a Trump fanboy?

You seem obsessed with Latino girls. Perhaps even you are being a little discriminatory and veering on racist towards them.
Ja, hup!

welkom bij TSR :smile:
Reply 66
Original post by linedpaper
'The Latino' is not one singular person... they don't all make 'very good wives' and I expect you only went out with 1 or 2 if any so you can't decide to dislike all of them. I also expect there are many girls in your country who are not faithful.

This is true...

Are you sure this person is the incel?

Your drawing is basic, easily replicated by the average y7 student, and is weirdly similar to that of an Aryan woman. The connotations especially with the skirt colours are a bit off.

You seem obsessed with Latino girls. Perhaps even you are being a little discriminatory and veering on racist towards them.

Not really man, I've met a good number, and I noticed on them a degree of falseness and unfaithulness I've observed on few girls from my country. I'm not saying girls from my country are perfect, way far from that actually, but that such kind of behaviour is uncommon here.

Yes, continue feeding the troll.

I'm pretty young to even be categorized as 'incel'. I really doubt there are many that like such kind of women. And what do you mean with 'a bit off'?

You dislike my post = it's racist and discriminatory. Indeed :yawn:
(edited 3 years ago)
2 out of 10
Reply 68
Original post by V℮rsions
2 out of 10

Ok thx.:wink:

I can't stop dreaming with marrying a young, cute, innocent girl with a penetrating blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a beautiful dress like this one. It's a quite lovely drawing, but I wanted you to rate it on a scale of 1 to 10, so that I could improve my style. It's cute for you?

Reply 70
Original post by Qxi.xli

Thx :thumbsup:
Reply 71
How would you react if you found a girl like this IRL?

(supposing she doesn't look scary for you)
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 72
Eyo
Not really man, I've met a good number, and I noticed on them a degree of falseness and unfaithulness I've observed on few girls from my country. I'm not saying girls from my country are perfect, way far from that actually, but that such kind of behaviour is uncommon here.

Yes, continue feeding the troll.

I'm pretty young to even be categorized as 'incel'. I really doubt there are many that like such kind of women. And what do you mean with 'a bit off'?

You dislike my post = it's racist and discriminatory. Indeed :yawn:

But Latinos are not all the same. That is that. You cannot generalize a group based on your experience with a few of them.
That person was not trolling. What they said was true...
Being an incel does not have specific age limits.
"A bit off" e.g idolizing Nazi stereotypes of an Aryan woman. "young, cute, innocent girl with a penetrating blond hair and blue eyes"
This is ****ing creepy.

Are you serious? Do you not see that making comments about "The Latinos" and "I must like Latino women to..." seems fixated and could imply you hold prejudiced views against Latino people?
Reply 74
But Latinos are not all the same. That is that. You cannot generalize a group based on your experience with a few of them.
That person was not trolling. What they said was true...
Being an incel does not have specific age limits.
"A bit off" e.g idolizing Nazi stereotypes of an Aryan woman. "young, cute, innocent girl with a penetrating blond hair and blue eyes"
This is ****ing creepy.

Are you serious? Do you not see that making comments about "The Latinos" and "I must like Latino women to..." seems fixated and could imply you hold prejudiced views against Latino people?

I've heard other people complaining about them as well, for the cited reasons. It's not just me. And I never said all.
Ok, cite me a quote where I'm insulting women then.
If with 'incel' you mean the depressive, recluded man who lones on their basement, complains about everything and spends the day playing nerdy MMORPGs, no, that's certainly not the kind of man I am.
Look, you said it yourself! That's exactly what I denounced on my other post. Just because I like a particular kind of women, you tag me as a Nazi and associate my views with the far right. That's much creepier.

Oh, I could have changed one of the 'Latino' words with 'Black' or 'Indian' and you would continue charging me with the same thing. I'm very sure.
(edited 3 years ago)
I've heard other people complaining about them as well, for the cited reasons. It's not just me.
Ok, cite me a quote where I'm insulting women then.
If with 'incel' you mean the depressive, recluded man who lones on their basement, complains about everything and spends the day playing nerdy MMORPGs, no, that's certainly not the kind of man I am.
Look, you said it yourself! That's exactly what I denounced on my other post. Just because I like a particular kind of women, you tag me as a Nazi and associate my views with the far right. That's much creepier.

Oh, I could have changed one of the 'Latino' words with 'Black' or 'Arab' and you would continue charging me with the same thing. I'm very sure.

That doesn't give you the right to generalize and complain about "The Latinos" as a group even if you've heard others talk about it. If you hear others complaining about Black people and how "hood" they are, or how flaky they are in relationships you're not going to join in and also complain are you.
I even liked the Latino once, because I heard people saying they made very good wives. But they left me completely disappointed afterwards, I dislike them since then. Atleast girls in my country are faithful.

This. This is disrespectful towards Latino women as you have generalized them, called them "The Latino" and liked them because someone told you they make "very good wives".

Incel: Member of online comunity called incels. Self delusional, egoistic, pretends to be a nice guy. Blames others for his deprivation of sex or romantic relationship. Often has stereotypes for others. I wouldn't touch you based off the implications of the comments you've made.

No idea what your other post is. But the connotations of that type of woman, the flag colours on the skirt... someone has already attempted to explain this to you.

"Oh, I could have changed one of the 'Latino' words with 'Black' or 'Arab' and you would continue charging me with the same thing. I'm very sure."
Is this supposed to be saying that I wouldn't care if you said "The Blacks" left me very disappointed or "The Arabs" were supposed to be "very good wives"? Of course I would. You'd still be making generalizing and rude comments based upon a few experiences with individual people. They do not represent a whole group.

Maybe in your country these kinds of comments are normalized and not perceived to be wrong at all... but they are, whether you meant it and recognized it or not.
Reply 76
That doesn't give you the right to generalize and complain about "The Latinos" as a group even if you've heard others talk about it. If you hear others complaining about Black people and how "hood" they are, or how flaky they are in relationships you're not going to join in and also complain are you.

This. This is disrespectful towards Latino women as you have generalized them, called them "The Latino" and liked them because someone told you they make "very good wives".

Incel: Member of online comunity called incels. Self delusional, egoistic, pretends to be a nice guy. Blames others for his deprivation of sex or romantic relationship. Often has stereotypes for others. I wouldn't touch you based off the implications of the comments you've made.

No idea what your other post is. But the connotations of that type of woman, the flag colours on the skirt... someone has already attempted to explain this to you.

"Oh, I could have changed one of the 'Latino' words with 'Black' or 'Arab' and you would continue charging me with the same thing. I'm very sure."
Is this supposed to be saying that I wouldn't care if you said "The Blacks" left me very disappointed or "The Arabs" were supposed to be "very good wives"? Of course I would. You'd still be making generalizing and rude comments based upon a few experiences with individual people. They do not represent a whole group.

Maybe in your country these kinds of comments are normalized and not perceived to be wrong at all... but they are, whether you meant it and recognized it or not.

That's my experience. You can disagree with it, but you can't deny it. It's my experience. Period.

LOL, you quote me a post saying I liked Latino women because others (not me) said they made good wives, and you say it's me who's generalizing them. This is the level of your arguments.

Great, tell me what 'others' I blamed for my virginity. Ridiculous point.

Read the one saying 'I must like X women...', I already predicted what you were going to charge me with. And if I told you the German tricolour existed before Nazism, and appeared coincidentally in the Weimar Republic created after Germany's defeat on WWI, which the Nazis opposed and viewed as foreign, what would be your next move? Come on, I bet you can't even name the country I pretend to represent with the drawing. Because it's not Germany.

So, do you pretend me to tell 'a reduced group of X' or 'a reduced group of Y' and so on every single time I talk about XYZ? Don't you think this is a load of useless writting, knowing people are heard making even worse statements all around the Internet?

And if with that you mean 'offending someone', sorry but it's not my problem at all if he feels so. Experience is experience, why would someone get offended by an individual experience?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 77
Anyways, any other comments on the drawing?
That's my experience. You can disagree with it, but you can't deny it. It's my experience. Period.

LOL, you quote me a post saying I liked Latino women because others (not me) said they made good wives, and you say it's me who's generalizing them. This is the level of your arguments.

Great, tell me what 'others' I blamed for my virginity. Ridiculous point.

Read the one saying 'I must like X women...', I already predicted what you were going to charge me with. And if I told you the German tricolour existed before Nazism, and appeared coincidentally in the Weimar Republic created after Germany's defeat on WWI, which the Nazis opposed and viewed as foreign, what would be your next move? Come on, I bet you can't even name the country I pretend to represent with the drawing. Because it's not Germany.

So, do you pretend me to tell 'a reduced group of X' or 'a reduced group of Y' and so on every single time I talk about XYZ? Don't you think this is a load of useless writting, knowing people are heard making even worse statements all around the Internet?

And if with that you mean 'offending someone', sorry but it's not my problem at all if he feels so. Experience is experience, why would someone get offended by an individual experience?

In pursuing Latino women because others told you that they made good wives, you are generalizing them.
Your arguments consist of you trying to deny comments you have made that seriously are dubious.

The German tricolor obviously existed before Nazism, but representing it in your drawing which depicts an Aryan woman and then saying "marrying a young, cute, innocent girl with a penetrating blond hair and blue eyes", whether you meant to or not has dodgy associations. Perhaps in your country you do not see this as slightly wrong at all.
You're representing the Netherlands, the clogs and windmills are as such. But that doesn't hide the association.

"knowing people are heard making even worse statements all around the Internet?" is not an excuse. In that you have admitted to making a bad statement and have acknowledged there are others who have said worse than you. But what you have said is wrong regardless of your intentions and there is no need to keep being defensive about it. Maybe when you were writing it you did not see yourself as rude.

"And if with that you mean 'offending someone', sorry but it's not my problem at all if he feels so. Experience is experience, why would someone get offended by an individual experience?"
Someone would get offended by an individual experience if you generalize the **** out of their heritage. Stop playing into stereotypes others have told you, stop saying Latinos are a homologous group. "The Latinos" didn't "disappoint" you. A select few individual people did.

I assume there is a language and cultural barrier between us. Maybe your comments would have not been recognized or cared for at all where you are from.

Anyways, any other comments on the drawing?

It's not a good drawing.
Yet another fixation.
Reply 79
In pursuing Latino women because others told you that they made good wives, you are generalizing them.
Your arguments consist of you trying to deny comments you have made that seriously are dubious.

The German tricolor obviously existed before Nazism, but representing it in your drawing which depicts an Aryan woman and then saying "marrying a young, cute, innocent girl with a penetrating blond hair and blue eyes", whether you meant to or not has dodgy associations. Perhaps in your country you do not see this as slightly wrong at all.
You're representing the Netherlands, the clogs and windmills are as such. But that doesn't hide the association.

"knowing people are heard making even worse statements all around the Internet?" is not an excuse. In that you have admitted to making a bad statement and have acknowledged there are others who have said worse than you. But what you have said is wrong regardless of your intentions and there is no need to keep being defensive about it. Maybe when you were writing it you did not see yourself as rude.

"And if with that you mean 'offending someone', sorry but it's not my problem at all if he feels so. Experience is experience, why would someone get offended by an individual experience?"
Someone would get offended by an individual experience if you generalize the **** out of their heritage. Stop playing into stereotypes others have told you, stop saying Latinos are a homologous group. "The Latinos" didn't "disappoint" you. A select few individual people did.

I assume there is a language and cultural barrier between us. Maybe your comments would have not been recognized or cared for at all where you are from.

It's not a good drawing.
Yet another fixation.

No, it's they who are generalizing Latino women, it's they who have sold false stereotypes about these to me, I just initially bought them, led by ignorance, but later noticed the ones I had met were not good at all, and that they made in fact the worst wives in the world. I did wrong in believing them, but they were the ones who generalized Latino women and sold me a false image of these, I never said they made good wives, it's they who did.

'Representing it' If you even looked more cautiously the drawing, you would have noticed the black on the dress is actually dark blue, but because it is dark, it's automatically black. Why don't you check it again, before you spit all the 'you're a Nazi' junk? Likewise, the flag of Spain is visible on the same pattern, yet it's not at your interest to comment about it. You just parrot the quotes a bunch of hypocrites spitted, I'm so sure you didn't notice anything looking like the German flag while looking the drawing at first, but simply copy-pasted someone's comment later and said 'it's dodgy' based on what others told you, which is coincidentally the same thing you criticize about me on your first paragraph. More hypocritical than a pharisee.
Like if Germany was the only country with blond-haired, blue-eyed women, you're simply ridiculous.

Seriously, what do you find rude in 'Latino women disappointed me'? I could've just yelled 'They're all worthless sl*ts' or 'They're all abominable ogres' like the average incel and alright. But I wanted to be respectful, and reduce the toughness of my comments to a mere 'They disappointed me' but you come and say me it's rude and unrespectful as if I told it in the more insulting way.

Why would do? Don't you think people that read forums are long used to such class of comments and worse? And what makes you not to think, that with 'Latino' I mean a large percentage, but not all, the Latinos?

Then I guess you should live in a country, where people are such hypersensitive, they have to hide their thoughts.

'Yet another fixation' And really it's so hard to read the thread's title, and look at its actual topic?
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending