The Student Room Group

are they releasing both 19 and 20 papers in easter for a level

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Muttley79
I'm not going to say what we are doing ... remember it's a basket of evidence and there is other locked material.

Oh alright, I just didn't realise was locked material not from past papers.
According to a tweet from Edexcel, the additional test materials are questions from previous papers (https://twitter.com/PearsonEdexcel/status/1377319841099567113)
Original post by rhaenna
Oh alright, I just didn't realise was locked material not from past papers.
According to a tweet from Edexcel, the additional test materials are questions from previous papers (https://twitter.com/PearsonEdexcel/status/1377319841099567113)

I cannot comment further ... this is not everything provided though.
Reply 82
I cannot comment further ... this is not everything provided though.

OK thanks for clarifying

(My reason for asking was that our school has consistently used 2019/2020 papers to assess us and hasn't planned any more exams, so I'm quite surprised they're not using unseen materials)
Original post by Surfer Rosa
Maths Emporium tweeted:

*Assessment Materials Update* Pearson Edexcel have confirmed that the ONLY materials to be unlocked to students on 19 April will be the additional assessment materials released last week. ALL past paper content and mark schemes will stay LOCKED!!! Thank goodness!

It's perhaps worth noting that this is potentially (very) misleading:

(1) 2018 is publicly available, and will obviously remain so

More to the point:

(2) 2019 and 2020 past paper questions are being released as part of the AAMs, just not as whole papers

So 2019 and 2020 Past Papers and MSs will remain locked as whole papers

BUT...

some, possibly even all, 2019 and 2020 Past Paper questions will be unlocked to students on 19th April, only they'll be arranged in "Questions By Topic" style

Regarding the last part, where will these questions from the 2019 and 2020 papers be released? I have already had my exams but I really want to know how I did
Original post by ssks
Pm me for 2020 aqa bio

Is that the only paper you have? Do you have other subjects
Reply 85
Original post by efefeee
Regarding the last part, where will these questions from the 2019 and 2020 papers be released? I have already had my exams but I really want to know how I did

Do you remember any of the questions?
Other stuff will remain locked according to Edexcel Maths team

I assumed the mini exams are only past paper questions what other 'stuff' are you referring to?
Original post by Ranger33
Nope, I've seen the Additional Assessment Material for Edexcel A level Maths and they're only from set papers, 2018-2020. That's it. Nothing new. There is an editable word document and a PDF. Also with a different document that contains the ms of the topic test (you have topics from 1-10, pure and stats/mechanics) and a mapping grid

Wrong - there is other new stuff whch is locked
Original post by Unknown1232003
The point is papers are being sold regardless of whether its a maths paper or not. So therefore some people are gaining an unfair advantage by buying these locked papers and getting higher grades. Thats why im saying they should just unlock them for everyone!

yall are so lucky. Our school has decided to do unseen materials. We did 2021 and 2020 papers for mocks so we got the papers and ms.
Original post by Dishx123
yall are so lucky. Our school has decided to do unseen materials. We did 2021 and 2020 papers for mocks so we got the papers and ms.

2021 papers?
Original post by undodostres
2021 papers?

Yahh the new jan ones for IAL. Our teachers brought them for mocks

ial?
ial?

International Alevel
Thats how our papers look
(edited 3 years ago)
d

International Alevel
Thats how our papers look

did all exam boards release a 2021 pap;er?
PSA There's a TSR thread linking to all available resources here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7003367
Reply 95

Do you mind sharing them if you have the copy? Specifically looking for AS business Unit 1 and 2 :smile:
d

did all exam boards release a 2021 pap;er?

Not all exam boards.
January 2021 papers are the ones that were sat for International A-Levels
Original post by Ranger33
Nope, I've where seen the Additional Assessment Material for Edexcel A level Maths and they're only from set papers, 2018-2020. That's it. Nothing new. There is an editable word document and a PDF. Also with a different document that contains the ms of the topic test (you have topics from 1-10, pure and stats/mechanics) and a mapping grid

Where did u get ms from

Quick Reply

Latest