The Student Room Group

friends help pls..

hii i just wanted to tell you about theres this group of people i want to be in as i talk to some of the people in the group in lessons like i really vibe with them and laugh with them....i want to be friends with them but i am in year 11 and i have only 3 2/1 month left so whats the point and some people in the group may go to different schools then me for sixth form....i know its too late but should i hang out with them but we have bubbles in lunch so it would not make any sense......i really want to be them as i only have 2 friends now and i may regret it life after if i did not make this move or not soo...

is there any point now that i could go in there group or no know??

how could i hang out with them in lunch? any easy way of doing it ....

i just wish i was there friends before but never knew them like last year soo yh..

i really like spending time with them but i do not know if it worth being their friends or not??
Reply 1
bummp
Reply 2
Go for it. I'm in year 11 too and I know how you feel but be friends even if it's for 3 months. It'll be some fun 3 months and you can't really regret it even if they/you leave.
At this stage in year 11, I didn't see any point in making any new friends

fyi I had no friends so 'new friends' would just be 'friends'

It is really up to you, I would make new friends if I was in your position, life is short
Well man might as well right, "friends" isn't exactly something you need to renew every couple of days -- you can have friends you rarely speak to. It all depends on how you differentiate friends and associates / acquaintances
Reply 5
Reply 6
Original post by parii_xd
Go for it. I'm in year 11 too and I know how you feel but be friends even if it's for 3 months. It'll be some fun 3 months and you can't really regret it even if they/you leave.

ohh ok thanks for this ill give it a shot and i will see x thanks

Original post by Jonathanツ
At this stage in year 11, I didn't see any point in making any new friends

fyi I had no friends so 'new friends' would just be 'friends'

It is really up to you, I would make new friends if I was in your position, life is short

yhhh thats true there a little time eft soo yh...hmm yhh i am maybe trying still dk thanks though

Original post by V℮rsions
Well man might as well right, "friends" isn't exactly something you need to renew every couple of days -- you can have friends you rarely speak to. It all depends on how you differentiate friends and associates / acquaintances

ohh ok I get you yhh makes sense ....thanks though
Reply 7
Original post by parii_xd

another question guyss if you have friends does that mean your friends if you talk in lessons but not hanging out in school?is that make you friends with the people you talk to or no they are not friends??
Reply 8
yhh
Reply 9
ok thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending