The Student Room Group

PLEASE

for medicine is it better to take maths over psychology
+chemistry and biology
Original post by Anonymous
for medicine is it better to take maths over psychology
+chemistry and biology

Unless the unis you’re looking at state that it’s compulsory or preferred, you don’t need maths instead of psych. As long as you have Chem and bio, the last subject could be anything (it’s good if you have a subject you prefer and enjoy so you can get the best grade possible)
Doesn’t matter unless you’re looking to get into Cambridge, which I think require 3 math and science subjects and psychology doesn’t count as a science A-level
Reply 3
Original post by Iasona
Why is a title like that necessary lol.

lol i need advice asap
Reply 4
Original post by Garnettoi
Doesn’t matter unless you’re looking to get into Cambridge, which I think require 3 math and science subjects and psychology doesn’t count as a science A-level

will it matter for imperial?
1) why are you anon
2) there’s a thread for these kind of questions https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5611422&p=94733225&page=163#post94733225
are you able to move this? :smile:
Maths cos it’s an easy A.
will it matter for imperial?

For imperial they want AAA and the required subjects are Chem and bio. For the third subject it can be whichever you want
Reply 8
Original post by Cherrygrape1234
1) why are you anon
2) there’s a thread for these kind of questions https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5611422&p=94733225&page=163#post94733225
@ecolier are you able to move this?

Thank you, just a question thats all
Reply 9
Maths cos it’s an easy A.

Is it?
Thank you, just a question thats all

'PLEASE' makes it sound like you're in pain...
Original post by Iasona
'PLEASE' makes it sound like you're in pain...

It’s not that deep lol
Is it?

A lot of people who took maths (and got like 8/9s) generally found it quite tough. You have to work v. hard for a good grade so it’s not easy at all but you can do it if you put your mind to it!
It’s not that deep lol

my guy :smile:
ml
It’s not that deep lol

It’s triggering lol. I keep seeing it and thinking this person needs emergency services
Original post by Iasona
It’s triggering lol. I keep seeing it and thinking this person needs emergency services

lol my bad, its kinda urgent tho

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending