The Student Room Group

Physician associate online interview

Has anyone had an online interview for physician associate? I've got an online interview for Bradford uni.
Original post by Inas17
Has anyone had an online interview for physician associate? I've got an online interview for Bradford uni.

Hi, haven't done a physician's associate interview myself, but healthcare related course interviews 🙂 as it's an NHS related role I would say look at the NHS values and have a work experience or education related example for each. As with many NHS related roles showing you have appropriate 'soft skills' for patient interactions.

Demonstrating you're a team player too is a must in NHS role, so have an example of good team work from work or education and think about if there are any areas where improvements could be made in your example.

Ofc as your role is mostly going to be diagnostic (from my understanding of the job) you'll have to show you have a sound scientific background.

Have you had the opportunity to have any work experience (difficult with covid times) in my interview for a different course, I had to demonstrate I understand what the 'day in the life' would be like through scenario based questions, you should go in with an understanding of the role and why you're suitable.

Research each uni as you may be asked 'why this university' obviously worded differently, but be sure to know your reasons for each university you're applying for.

As with any interview prepare some questions to ask at the end (this shows the interviewer you are interested) if they've answered everything in the interview at this point you can say, you've answered any questions I have prepared.

I know this may not be a reply you're looking for, but I thought it may help with some of your prep!

Quick Reply

Latest