The Student Room Group

Girls - What’s the smallest penis size you would tolerate?

I know that penis threads have been a very common site on this forum for many many years now but I’m just wondering what you girls absolute minimum **** size would you tolerate on a guy if you were dating him. Or would it not matter at all?

Would you be happy having sex with a guy with a micro penis (less than 3 inches) for example?
I don't think they care that much, they care more about money or good looks
You, penises and wee....

Someone pointed out to me earlier that you keep making stupid threads like these...
Original post by sufys12
You, penises and wee....

Someone pointed out to me earlier that you keep making stupid threads like these...

Must admit I do have a bit of a fetish... :colondollar:
ah finally, a good question. shame theres no replies.
Original post by V℮rsions
ah finally, a good question. shame theres no replies.

That’s because the girls don’t want to admit it!
I need to at least feel something and know it's in. If it's microscopic then their ass will do, I don't mind being the one 'doing' them.
6 inches
I'd like to say it doesn't matter because I'd love them for many other things, and to be fair it doesn't because I could do without sex in a relationship. However if you're talking the minimum that would make for good sex... that's an interesting one. It's not like I know what each exact length would feel like, but I'd obviously have to feel that it was in and everything. Probably 4 inches minimum, but 6 is optimal.
Lol you find the ones who say like 6 inches minimum are just ****s with buckets, size shouldn’t matter if you’re connected to that person but it’s been proven that 4 inches is more than enough, my girlfriends ex had 3 inches and she could still get off and work around it sooo...I feel like this question is asked a lot and the truth is guys can’t change their size or help it and you should accept size comes with the package, guys don’t get with girls and start inspecting their pussy do they? And if you’re un happy with a size what do you want them to do about it go get **** surgery or some ****? Just makes me laugh when you see people moaning about their partners size like what do you want them or us to do about it? it’s one of them things...if somehow you can’t get off with the size then do oral and make it work.

When you get with someone you’re accepting them and everything that comes with them so if you can’t make it work and it bothers you that much then clearly you don’t care enough, just my opinion anyway.
anon 4 sounds like they have a tiny chicken... a chikkin nuggit maybe :colone:
Reply 11
Original post by SupposedlyIronic
I'd like to say it doesn't matter because I'd love them for many other things, and to be fair it doesn't because I could do without sex in a relationship. However if you're talking the minimum that would make for good sex... that's an interesting one. It's not like I know what each exact length would feel like, but I'd obviously have to feel that it was in and everything. Probably 4 inches minimum, but 6 is optimal.
hi
(edited 5 months ago)
proof

Latest

Trending

Trending