The Student Room Group

LBS MiM Vs. LSE MSc Management

I have received offers for the one year management courses at both LBS and LSE. Finding it very difficult to choose one at the moment and was wondering if anyone else had some thoughts.

It seems like it’s splitting hairs to me. LBS careers centre comes across as slightly more comprehensive but LSE’s brand value seems a little better. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Reply 1
It's a really tough choice, but I think LSE comes out as a better option, as just having it in your CV gives you a huge boost! Also, it's a bigger univeristy which gives you a lot of opportunities to network and it's world-famous so you'd be exposed to a lot of guest speakers and experts that can not only teach you valuable content but also be a valuable connection!
Original post by GavinDetroit
I have received offers for the one year management courses at both LBS and LSE. Finding it very difficult to choose one at the moment and was wondering if anyone else had some thoughts.

It seems like it’s splitting hairs to me. LBS careers centre comes across as slightly more comprehensive but LSE’s brand value seems a little better. Any advice would be much appreciated.

definitely LBS - its known to be (one of) the best business school in Europe
LSE has a great brand name but its less focused on business but more on econ, politics etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending