oh cheers mate
Reply 3
lol why what happened in the summer? what grades?? :P
Reply 4
unit 2 A and 3 B
Reply 5
Juggy123
unit 2 A and 3 B

im re sitting it as wel.. u dont wanna know what i got though, unit 3 A118/120 , unit 2 36/90 e . dam, YEH IM RESITTING UNIT 2, i had it remarked but aqa sent a letter saying marks stand
Reply 6
Are you refering to the...eek forgotten which exam board....the MOBEEN ( I :suith: ORGANIC BURGERS..AND RAJ AND SUKI) one?

I'm just resitting Unit 3...hope the case study comes out soon.

My Business group had a laugh with the last one, hope this one is fun too!
Reply 7
Bumhole
Are you refering to the...eek forgotten which exam board....the MOBEEN ( I :suith: ORGANIC BURGERS..AND RAJ AND SUKI) one?

haha ye thats the one i did,

im restiitin and have been told by my business studies teacher that we shall be getting the case study in november
Reply 8
Bumhole

Yep unit 2, the easiest of them all, shows are stupid business studies is tbh, how can some1one get over 90% in 2 exams, and just get an E in one other :yep: , i hate aqa ... someone should do something to them :shifty:
Reply 9
mr_Cricket
Yep unit 2, the easiest of them all, shows are stupid business studies is tbh, how can some1one get over 90% in 2 exams, and just get an E in one other :yep: , i hate aqa ... someone should do something to them :shifty:

I have a similar problem...i did well in Unit 1 and 2, then disastrous in Unit 3. Hmm.

Meaning no offence, i hate Business Studies. I really think i wasted an A level there!
Bumhole
I have a similar problem...i did well in Unit 1 and 2, then disastrous in Unit 3. Hmm.

Meaning no offence, i hate Business Studies. I really think i wasted an A level there!

how disasterously did you do? lol, i dont think the course and marking scheme is great, the subject isnt bad, its just aqa they need destroying. Hopefully international business at uni will be better :rolleyes:
Reply 11
mr_Cricket
how disasterously did you do? lol, i dont think the course and marking scheme is great, the subject isnt bad, its just aqa they need destroying. Hopefully international business at uni will be better :rolleyes:

D...i did all three papers in a row, so i put it down to my brain being overworked by the time unit 3 came around!
Reply 12
does ne 1 have the atp notes for january 2009 resits for computer campus case study? holla if u ve :shifty:
computer campus case study hahaha, its worse than MOBEEEEEEENZ , any1 resitting unit 2?? if not
i really need help on exam technique
anyone who has done well previously can u please answer this question ro tell me what kinda stuff to write
how would lean production be beneficial for computer campus ltd? 15 marks

so define , (content = 3),
application = 3
analysis = 4
evaluation = 5

? please any reponses will be EXTREMEMLY APPRECIATED THANKSS
Reply 14
Hahahaha. These case studies make me laugh.

This one is so dramatic. Sophie's dillema. Tragic.
Reply 15
its left on a cliff hanger.. i want to know what happens to campus computers god damn it.
Reply 16
funny what 5000 gets you these days
Reply 17
I got A,A,D in business studies Edexcel.. gotta retake that 1 too
Reply 18
Mobeen

For life.
Jtt16
Mobeen

For life.

haha

Latest