The Student Room Group

2021 Cartoon Network Internships

Hello house,
I'm new here, and I got a recommendation that I can get one of the best guidance from this forum.
I wish to apply for the 2021 Cartoon Network Internship, but I'm in a bit of confusion about how to do that.
I also wish to know the requirements for application, the eligible countries, and every other useful information.
I've read some pretty nice articles about the cartoon network internship, and I thinks these inflamed my desire to apply.
Any guidance given here would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by C. Charles
Hello house,
I'm new here, and I got a recommendation that I can get one of the best guidance from this forum.
I wish to apply for the 2021 Cartoon Network Internship, but I'm in a bit of confusion about how to do that.
I also wish to know the requirements for application, the eligible countries, and every other useful information.
I've read some pretty nice articles about the cartoon network internship, and I thinks these inflamed my desire to apply.
Any guidance given here would be very much appreciated.
Thanks

Hi there,

I've just had a look on the Cartoon Network website, and it appears that their internships are closed for 2021! What sort of internship are you looking to get, an animation one? There are a couple of animation and games studios with internship applications open still, such as:

Dreamworks Internship applications for Autumn/ Fall closes July 1st, the link is here.
Epic Games Internship applications for Autumn/Fall closes in August, the link is here.

I would advise having a browse around for Autumn/Fall 2021 internships, as most of the summer ones have now closed. Alternatively, you could look into Spring 2022 internships. They are sometimes advertised on careers sites, such as Indeed.

Good luck with finding an internship, and please let me know if you do succeed in getting one!
Lauren :smile:
Third Year Animation Student and Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest