The Student Room Group

You're banned! ( pt. 2 )

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lucifer323
Banned because you should behave like a super gay space penguin 🐧🐧🐧

banned for not acknowledging that sometimes super gay space penguins sleep in class cause they work(!) till midnight. then the super gay space penguin skips a quiz and were found out by their teacher in the hallway like they were selling crack and so sent to lunch detention without even a smoke break :dontknow:
Banned for having a cute pfp.
Original post by TSR User_123
Banned for having a cute pfp.

Banned because I saw your earlier post about wanting to be a Forum Helper. Unfortunately, you can't be one because you are under the age of 16. You can make an application once you turn 16. :h:
Banned because I said the same thing. Actually, just take another ban for passing year 13
Banned for having a number instead of a letter in your username
(edited 2 years ago)
Banned because I have both letters and numbers in my username :confused:
Banned for not realising I was referring simply to the 'O' being a '0'
Banned for being ambiguous
Banned because you are amazing!<3
Banned bc we will all die
Banned because:
Capture.PNG
Banned because there is nothing in my life to look forward to than the day McDonalds returns milkshakes to the UK
Original post by a_human_being?
Banned because there is nothing in my life to look forward to than the day McDonalds returns milkshakes to the UK

banned because you like milkshakes so much and I'm lactose intolerant *crying internally*
Banned for having #1995 number for that post.
(edited 2 years ago)
banned because we're on the 100th page of this thread
Banned because this is my last post on here probably until December or something
Banned because I enjoy this thread and when this thread finishes I want to make part 3!>3
(edited 2 years ago)
Banned bc I'm back and have realised an Unforgivable Crime has been committed in TSR
Banned because what would that be?
Banned because I cannot discuss that at the present moment, only that leafmealonee has gone

Quick Reply

Latest