The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Atmospheres in Exeter's halls. What do you reccomend?

Hi, I'm starting as an undergrad in Exeter this September. I'm wondering which halls of residence would be best for me.

My preferences are self-catered, en-suite, and decent facilities. I would also like to be in halls in which the atmosphere is sociable.

Any suggestions are very welcome. Thanks.
(edited 2 years ago)
I'd say Lafrowda or St Germans - they're both really sociable (again, it depends on the people but there's such a range plus see my point about residence life) and are nice flats.

A bonus about university 'owned' ones are the residence life team, as they are pretty good at placing people in flats with similar people!

St Germans has proper shower en-suites with double beds (well, all bar one of the blocks in St Germans), and is the one I was placed in during first year so I'm biased... but honestly, hard to go wrong with those two.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Original post by MatthewAteYou
I'd say Lafrowda or St Germans - they're both really sociable (again, it depends on the people but there's such a range plus see my point about residence life) and are nice flats.

A bonus about university 'owned' ones are the residence life team, as they are pretty good at placing people in flats with similar people!

St Germans has proper shower en-suites with double beds (well, all bar one of the blocks in St Germans), and is the one I was placed in during first year so I'm biased... but honestly, hard to go wrong with those two.

Great, thank you : )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending