The Student Room Group

Uni of Manchester physician associate entry january 2022

Anyone had an interview or heard back/had an offer? I had an interview with them and i did awful :frown: really hoping i make it. havent heard back from any other unis yet except for 2 declines
Reply 1
Hey! I totally know how it feels to think you have completely messed up your interview. I felt the same after my UWE interview and they were super quick to offer me a place. Have you applied elsewhere?
Original post by chazlanc
Anyone had an interview or heard back/had an offer? I had an interview with them and i did awful :frown: really hoping i make it. havent heard back from any other unis yet except for 2 declines

I know how you feel!! I'm in the exact same boat - interview went quite bad. When was yours?
I'm trying not to think about it.
Reply 3
Original post by Studentlaura
I know how you feel!! I'm in the exact same boat - interview went quite bad. When was yours?
I'm trying not to think about it.

on the 28th, whats worse is i still havent heard anything back from other unis... i must know if they are going ot invite me to an interview before may right? or maybe they've just decided not to take me on :frown:
Reply 4
great news to everynoe whos been offereds a place. still havent heard back from manchester! oh well. atleast i have my exams to work on now.
Reply 5
Original post by chazlanc

Hey, did you hear back then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending