The Student Room Group

What to do??

So I've been living at my nans house for the past 2 months cos my dad won't let me move in with him yet cos he's been having work done on his house but it's almost finished now but he still won't let me move in and saying not until the end of the month and he's going away next week for 3 days. But my nan has just died and my aunty is coming over from Italy and has to self isolate here for 10 days and won't get a hotel so I'm being kicked out of here. My mum is going to live with her bf and he won't let me live with him so basically no one wants me and I don't know what to do :frown:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by cherlloydfan1
So I've been living at my nans house for the past 2 months cos my dad won't let me move in with him yet cos he's been having work done on his house but it's almost finished now but he still won't let me move in and saying not until the end of the month and he's going away next week for 3 days. But my nan has just died and my aunty is coming over from Italy and has to self isolate here for 10 days and won't get a hotel so I'm being kicked out of here. My mum is going to live with her bf and he won't let me live with him so basically no one wants me and I don't know what to do :frown:

I'm sorry for yr lost. Have to talked to your parents about how u feel? Have they given u a reasonable reason to why? I think it's better to talk to them first... I really wish u all d best n hope that it will get sorted❤

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending