The Student Room Group

Uni of Surrey Child Nursing Interview

Hey guys,

I have an interview coming up in June for Children's Nursing at Surrey. If you have had yours, can you tell me about the structure of the interview, how it went and how long did it take for the uni to reply?
Thanks x
Original post by Ams97
Hey guys,

I have an interview coming up in June for Children's Nursing at Surrey. If you have had yours, can you tell me about the structure of the interview, how it went and how long did it take for the uni to reply?
Thanks x

Hi :smile:

It's great to hear you have an interview coming up in June for Children's Nursing here at Surrey! When I applied to Surrey for Psychology, there wasn't a requirement for an interview and therefore I am unable to tell you about the interviews at Surrey. I can give you some tips that you may find helpful though :smile:

Firstly, as hard as it it, try to remain calm. The interviewers will be super lovely and will want to make you feel as comfortable as possible, so please try not to worry about this! I would also suggest to really show your passion for the subject, be enthusiastic and just be yourself. The interviewers will want to see that you're passionate and they will want to get to know who you are. I am sure you will smash this interview, I wish you all the best in it, good luck and go smash it!! You've got this!!

If you do have any questions, please let me know as I am here to help!

Becca (2nd Year Psychology Student)
Original post by Ams97
Hey guys,

Thanks x

Hey,

I applied for Adult Nursing at Surrey, but i'd imagine the interview structure is similar to Children's. It was in Multiple Mini Interview format, with 6 stations in total where you had 4 minutes to answer the given questions at each one. There were a mix of scenario based questions and some about yourself. It took around 8 days for them to reply with my offer!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending