The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Looking for a flatmate!

Hey, Im going to Central St. Martins to study ceramics in September, I'm 18 and looking for housemates. Me and my friend have found two four bed houses which were looking at in Kennington, currently we have 3 people and we need a fourth. If anyone is interested please let me know, it would be around £160 a week plus bills, preferably a girl since so far its all girls, were also all 18 /19 so noone over 23 really but please pass on the message to anyone who could be interested. - Georgia xx
Original post by georgiaweston70
Hey, Im going to Central St. Martins to study ceramics in September, I'm 18 and looking for housemates. Me and my friend have found two four bed houses which were looking at in Kennington, currently we have 3 people and we need a fourth. If anyone is interested please let me know, it would be around £160 a week plus bills, preferably a girl since so far its all girls, were also all 18 /19 so noone over 23 really but please pass on the message to anyone who could be interested. - Georgia xx

Wish you all the best reminds me of when I moved..
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by georgiaweston70

hi! i just sent you a message x
Hiya, I don’t really know how I got on to this page 😅🤣 but im stating next year too I’m doing a foundation course at csm and I’m 18. Do you think you could let me know any more details about this hahah as I’m not too sure I want to live at home next year Thanksss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending