The Student Room Group

🪆 matry0shka's blog 🪆

Hiii I'm Cole! I'm really new to TSR (as in, I just created my account a few minutes ago 😂) & I have no idea if there's some kind of rule about making these blog things... but I've seen a few of them on my feed already so I just decided to make one of my own 🤷*♀️

idk this is probably just going to be me talking about my life & stuff like that. Will most likely contain some sad or upsetting topics at times so if anyone looks through here pls be mindful of that.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm new here too lol and I don't think there's any rules against it 🤔
no rules against blogs im on my third lmaooo

welcome both so nice to see you im here if you need any help :h:
Reply 3
Original post by Moonbeam06

Thanks! I'll be sure to ask you if I need anything!
Original post by Moch2
Thanks! I'll be sure to ask you if I need anything!

no problem
love the pfp btw :biggrin:
Reply 6
no problem
love the pfp btw :biggrin:

Thx love urs too! 😄
Original post by Moch2
Thx love urs too! 😄

yhhhhhh so do i 😏😂
Reply 8
yhhhhhh so do i 😏😂

🤣🤣 can't blame you 🤷*♀️
Original post by Moch2
🤣🤣 can't blame you 🤷*♀️

aaaaay :five: you like kpop then?
Reply 10

yeah I love it! My fav group is Blackpink then BTS, don't get me wrong I love BTS but my fav songs mostly come from BlackPink and Imma huge simp for Lisa 👀
Original post by Moch2
yeah I love it! My fav group is Blackpink then BTS, don't get me wrong I love BTS but my fav songs mostly come from BlackPink and Imma huge simp for Lisa 👀

which one is lisa i get so confused is that the rap one lol
same altho bts comes first, my first kpop group yk gotta stay loyal
Reply 12
which one is lisa i get so confused is that the rap one lol
same altho bts comes first, my first kpop group yk gotta stay loyal

Blackpink was my first K-pop group, also yes Lisa's the lead rapper/main dancer
Original post by Moch2
Blackpink was my first K-pop group, also yes Lisa's the lead rapper/main dancer

oh then same 👀
Reply 14
oh then same 👀

lol
Original post by Vapordave
Welcome :biggrin:

Thanks! :biggrin:

Aw that's nice of you, thanks! 😊
Original post by Moch2

Remedy from BTS Bling Bling! iKon. Rm.
Original post by matry0shka
Aw that's nice of you, thanks! 😊

no problem anytime! :h:

Original post by V℮rsions
Remedy from BTS Bling Bling! iKon. Rm.

no just no

yes love rm wooooooo
Kind of a late-night update, today was pretty boring tbh but I have a lot on my mind so I might as well write it down (or type it, I guess 😂):

I visited two different college campuses recently and they both seem very promising but honestly? I am NOT ready for college 😖 it's crazy, somehow I never realized how important college applications were until this year and now I feel so unprepared....... wish me luck besties this is scary asf for me

Recently started writing again! I've been so lazy this summer that I basically haven't done anything creative cos work is draining all my mf energy & it's like, I do not have the energy to do anything I like bc I spend half the day stressing about work and the other half actually working :/ I actually like this job much more than my old one but it still lowkey gives me anxiety for some reason lol

We got our exam scores back this week and ummmm. Bruh. I did not do very well 😔 I didn't fail or anything thankfully but my score is still kind of :///

And finally I have a question for anyone reading this! I noticed a lot of people saying that they're still in school & as an American that SHOCKED me cos my summer vacation starts in June. But when does it start and end over in the UK?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending