The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alaska_Bear_25
Ahh okay that makes more sense, but if you do notice that she's starting to make an effort, then just let her know if you're still not over your ex that time, cause its just kinda rude otherwise. Just have a lil hope, maybe it does lead to something much better for you, and yea I get that.

WOW.
That honestly sounds really complicated and scary. Best of luck with your expedition!

It's worse when we all blend in with the soil and tree trunks. Also, it's a quest, not an expedition. The deesrespect.
(edited 2 years ago)
Ahh okay that makes more sense, but if you do notice that she's starting to make an effort, then just let her know if you're still not over your ex that time, cause its just kinda rude otherwise. Just have a lil hope, maybe it does lead to something much better for you, and yea I get that.

I never even had any exes.
Original post by myhairispeng
It's worse when we all blend in with the soil and tree trunks. Also, it's a quest, not an expedition. The deesrespect.

I'm sorry, the word wouldn't come to my mind, so I ended up writing expedition. But yea best of luck with your quest in that case anywayssss

Original post by SlaveofAll
I never even had any exes.

many people haven't and you don't have to be self conscious about that, nothing wrong in not dating before, don't let that put you down
many people haven't and you don't have to be self conscious about that, nothing wrong in not dating before, don't let that put you down

My body begs to differ, though.
My body begs to differ, though.

And that's understandable because I've got friends who are insecure about these kinda things, but you've got to try and stop it from becoming something that affects your mental wellbeing if that makes sense. It's natural to not date anyone even as years move on, sometimes things don't work out, but sometimes you just don't meet someone who makes you feel a particular way. Work on your self confidence and learn to love and accept yourself. In time, you'll meet someone who accepts you for you and the universe would conspire so that you two end up together.

*Ik sound cringe and cheesy but I'm a romantic lol*
And that's understandable because I've got friends who are insecure about these kinda things, but you've got to try and stop it from becoming something that affects your mental wellbeing if that makes sense. It's natural to not date anyone even as years move on, sometimes things don't work out, but sometimes you just don't meet someone who makes you feel a particular way. Work on your self confidence and learn to love and accept yourself. In time, you'll meet someone who accepts you for you and the universe would conspire so that you two end up together.

*Ik sound cringe and cheesy but I'm a romantic lol*

I'm Romantic as well.
my ideal girl would be:

i) Double jabbed

ii) Minted

iii) Clean driving license

iv) Blonde

v) French
I feel like I'm putting make-up just to be pleasing to other people, because not everyone want to deal with my natural personality.

If you’re doing it yo please others- stop doing it. You’re making yourself miserable whether you realise it or not. People don’t care…and surely you would want someone to look at you for who you are, not what you aren’t?

Latest

Trending

Trending