The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Yes are you international? What are your predictions and GCSEs?

I'm a home student. 3x A* achieved in econ, pol and business and 99988888775 in GCSEs. Wby?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by ijuhygtf
got rejected yday woooo

what course did you apply to
I'm a home student. 3x A* achieved in econ, pol and business and 99988888775 in GCSEs. Wby?

Ah nice. I am in the same situation. I achieved 3 A*s in Maths, Economics and Politics + A* in EPQ. I got 9988887766 + B in FSMQ. I am worried I will be rejected.
Just got an offer for law!
Original post by foamroller23

Congrats! What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?
Original post by foamroller23

congrats- what were your predicted and gcses grades?
congrats- what were your predicted and gcses grades?

I'm an international so predicted 43/45 in IB
Any Econ news? I haven’t heard and I applied in October. A*A*A*A achieved grades in Maths, FM, Econ and Chem. Am I getting rejected since lots of people have got Econ offers already? :’(
finally got a warwick offer for law!! Applied on 31st october
Original post by khu7575

Congrats! Are you an international student and what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?
Congrats! Are you an international student and what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?

Yes I am. Predicted 97% (equivalent to A*A*A* I believe)
Original post by khu7575

What time did u receive one?
Just wondering, how much would you guys say that the personal statement matters for Warwick, say in comparison to LSE? Got into warwick a&f but don't know if that was just for my grades (4a* including fm) or personal statement. I'm yet to receive a decision from LSE, so wondering that if I got a place from warwick could that mean my ps is good enough for LSE as well?
Just wondering, how much would you guys say that the personal statement matters for Warwick, say in comparison to LSE? Got into warwick a&f but don't know if that was just for my grades (4a* including fm) or personal statement. I'm yet to receive a decision from LSE, so wondering that if I got a place from warwick could that mean my ps is good enough for LSE as well?

A friend of mine applied to Warwick with 3 A* and an A and got rejected, however his personal statement wasn't great therefore I believe Warwick do care and look at the personal statement and if you got an offer, your personal statement deffo had a large part to do with it.
A friend of mine applied to Warwick with 3 A* and an A and got rejected, however his personal statement wasn't great therefore I believe Warwick do care and look at the personal statement and if you got an offer, your personal statement deffo had a large part to do with it.

Did he apply to A+F?
has anyone who got an offer from warwick still not got offer letter
What time did u receive one?

I am also wondering, cuz admission officers rarely work during the weekend as far as I understand
Original post by yoshi21
I am also wondering, cuz admission officers rarely work during the weekend as far as I understand

Ya that's wht n moreover I submitted my application back on 29th September for a+f and still haven't heard back, m growing anxious now :frown:
Any Econ news? I haven’t heard and I applied in October. A*A*A*A achieved grades in Maths, FM, Econ and Chem. Am I getting rejected since lots of people have got Econ offers already? :’(

They give offers in batches, afaik only one "batch" has been given offers
Ya that's wht n moreover I submitted my application back on 29th September for a+f and still haven't heard back, m growing anxious now :frown:

I submitted in the mid nov. I mean I heard that unis like warwick business school level send offers to those oxbridge applicants very late, cuz you guys are not very likely to go to Warwick at the end

Quick Reply

Latest