Scroll to see replies

Original post by Courtzzz13
Anyone moving into Sherbourne on the 22nd? X

I am!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by DP4300
How long did you have to wait for your Warwick offers?

I waited 4 months or so (heard in May) but I also applied in mid november which is quite a bit before the ucas deadline. I was also told that the second years waited until either March or May (can't remember whcih) so I was expecting that anyway.
Original post by ScoutLeopard
I waited 4 months or so (heard in May) but I also applied in mid november which is quite a bit before the ucas deadline. I was also told that the second years waited until either March or May (can't remember whcih) so I was expecting that anyway.

Ahh ok thank you!
Original post by RachelRambo
I am!

I’ll DM you!
Hi, I'm moving into Heronbank on the 24th, and was wondering if there was a group chat to join so I could meet some flat mates before the move day to make it less awkward lol 😅
Hiya- does anybody at Warwick know how to look at previous presentations? I don't get how all the online services work!!!
Original post by RachelRambo
Hiya- does anybody at Warwick know how to look at previous presentations? I don't get how all the online services work!!!

Moodle: your main hub for lecture notes, slides, assignments, announcements etc.
Echo360: lecture recordings, often linked from each module's moodle page
Microsoft eStream: also used for lecture recordings, and more often for pre-recorded videos, again often linked from moodle pages
Teams: sometimes also used alongside/instead of Moodle and Echo360 for the same purposes, as well as live online lectures

If you mean Welcome Week presentations, you may have been emailed a link to a recording on eStream or Teams. If something isn't recorded and you can't find a copy of the slides, you can email or ask in the moodle module forum so you know where to find them in future for that specific module.
Original post by aditis9575
Me! I applied back in November :frown: do you wanna trade personal statements and see?

Hi , I'm this years applicant , could you pls tell me which date ( approx. will also work ) did you apply to LSE?
Did they tell you that places are full ?
Your help would be of great assistance , waiting !!
1) Biomedical sciences

2) AAA in Biology and Chemistry and Psychology. A* in Polish A level achieved

3) Very good biomed ranking and its a very good uni

3) Warwick, St Georges, UCL, Bath
Original post by the_explorer
Hi

I will be an international student in the UK next year.My English level is sufficient to study at uni, but I'm afraid I'm not FLUENT enough to secure some internships in the future - let alone getting a good job in the UK after graduation.
The jobs I'll be looking for are in fields like finance,politics... where English is very important.

Is there anyone who had the same fears but managed to become fluent after a 3-year degree?How much will studying in the UK help me improve my English? (especially speaking skills...)

Hi there the_explorer.

Do not worry about your level of English not being the best right now. The fact that you have the ability to study in English means that you already have a good level. Plus, living in the UK for 3 years means that you will use English everyday and you will get better at English without even realising it. The friends you will meet will be from every part of the world and the common language you guys will speak in is English so don’t worry. you’ll be speaking like a native in no time!

Quick Reply

Latest