The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I'm really nervous and need some advice. I just received my acknowledgement from LSE like a week after replying. Why so quick?

I posted on the wrong forum sorry haha
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 381
Anyone received offer for Discrete Mathematics?
So far I think the only PPE offers that have been given out have been to international students? If I’m not wrong? 🤔 but the anticipation is really getting to me

I got one, I'm y13 and home.
Original post by garysxg
I got one, I'm y13 and home.

Ooo my bad, congratulations!!
when did you apply and when did you get your offer?
So far I think the only PPE offers that have been given out have been to international students? If I’m not wrong? 🤔 but the anticipation is really getting to me

(Original post by Anonymous)
When you get your offer offer has nothing to do to whether you are a home student or international students. It is just that International students tend to apply earlier compared to home students. Most internationals students apply early think September/ early October, so they tend to get their offers earlier. Because Warwick begins making decisions about applications in October. I am a home student and I have literally not applied yet. I know some people that don’t apply until early December.
Any home economics offers?
Reply 386
Any home economics offers?

I got one yesterday, I think there have been a few but not that many yet
Original post by dbster
I got one yesterday, I think there have been a few but not that many yet

Congratulations! When did you send your application off?
Reply 388
Congratulations! When did you send your application off?

Thanks. I sent it quite early on 29th september I think
does warwick just not intend on sending law offers till the equal consideration deadline?????
(Original post by Anonymous)
When you get your offer offer has nothing to do to whether you are a home student or international students. It is just that International students tend to apply earlier compared to home students. Most internationals students apply early think September/ early October, so they tend to get their offers earlier. Because Warwick begins making decisions about applications in October. I am a home student and I have literally not applied yet. I know some people that don’t apply until early December.

Thanks! I applied on the 1st October and I got the offer on 9th November. And yeah that's true, I was really surprised when I got it because they usually tend to send offers quite late for PPE.
does warwick just not intend on sending law offers till the equal consideration deadline?????

nah they usually start before
I’ve applied for economics
Has anyone heard anything for economics?
Original post by E3student

Sheesh you must be super smart econ is now A*A*A
Original post by E3student

scroll up
also you can look in the spreadsheet
any mathematics offers ?
scroll up

Thank you!!
scroll up

Thank you!
How long does Warwick take to reply ?
Might sound abit impatient but I sent my application out last week for economics but I the only people I know who got an offer back got theirs in only a few days / hours. So is this like a normal thing or just exceptions ?
It totally varies… depending on course. They were the slowest of 5 last year when my dd applied (took a couple of months)

Quick Reply

Latest