The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Is a 5.6 on the TMUA worth posting to LSE/Warwick?

someone pls help. would really appreciate it!
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

i got 5.x and cant help sorry :frown: pt 2 screwed me over

They usually require a 6.5 to recieve a lower offer, but people have told me that any unis think its great if u even attempt it... I think you may as well but i wouldnt expect them to lower ur offer. (im not applying to either so i really dont know sorry!)

are you going to submit it?
Original post by sc0rrie
They usually require a 6.5 to recieve a lower offer, but people have told me that any unis think its great if u even attempt it... I think you may as well but i wouldnt expect them to lower ur offer. (im not applying to either so i really dont know sorry!)

I wasn't really doing it for a reduced offer. I am a gap year student with A*A*A*A achieved. I just really wanted it to boost my chances of getting in. Thanks for your help regardless!

i dont think so :frown: pretty disappointed idw them to look at it and think lower of me..
i dont think so :frown: pretty disappointed idw them to look at it and think lower of me..

If you don't mind me asking what do you mean by 5.x? What was your score?
If you don't mind me asking what do you mean by 5.x? What was your score?

typo hehe 5.4
Hi, I am applying for Film and Literature at Warwick Uni!
I currently do English Lit/Lang, Maths and Chemistry at A Level :smile: Tbh I have no idea if I will get in, but it will be nice to interact with some of u guys also applying :redface:

Has anyone received an offer yet? :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by botetohotomoto
Hi, I am applying for Film and Literature at Warwick Uni!
I currently do English Lit/Lang, Maths and Chemistry at A Level :smile: Tbh I have no idea if I will get in, but it will be nice to interact with some of u guys also applying :redface:

Has anyone received an offer yet? :smile:

There's a spreadsheet on the 1st page which shows who has got offers :smile:
Hi, are there any EPP candidates here apart from me?
Original post by TalkativeJunior
There's a spreadsheet on the 1st page which shows who has got offers :smile:

I don’t mean to be a pain but how can I access the spreadsheet without having to like flip through the forum to find it?
Hi everyone
Applied for Bsc Economics at Warwick
Also applied to LSE, UCL and Cambridge
Predicted Grades- 98%(CBSE India)
I don’t mean to be a pain but how can I access the spreadsheet without having to like flip through the forum to find it?

Sorry same person here, I misread your comment @TalkativeJunior and didn’t realize it’s on the 1st page.

Thank yu
Reply 594
omg i've actually applied for such similar unis for management too! (just manchester instead of Exeter) do you know which one you'd want to go to the most? good luck :smile:

Yeah, I got an AAA offer from Exeter the other day too. Honestly Warwick is my #1, the course looks great and WBS is well recognised. After that my choices go: #2 Bath #3 KCL #4 Durham #5 Exeter.

Wish you the best of luck with your wbs application :smile:

Here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a441k4e3ihP1iqH0WhlBa8mKClsIdHIpbCtEoSF7_EY/edit#gid=2140917632
Reply 596
Original post by slkpet
Yeah, I got an AAA offer from Exeter the other day too. Honestly Warwick is my #1, the course looks great and WBS is well recognised. After that my choices go: #2 Bath #3 KCL #4 Durham #5 Exeter.

Wish you the best of luck with your wbs application :smile:

ahhh omg congrats!! i've received an offer from Warwick too and it is deffo my number 1 too! hopefully see u next year :smile:
Reply 597
What other unis did you apply to?

i did warwick, kings, durham, bath and manchester!
Original post by Itzy
Hi. Does anyone know if there’s an offer tracker here for Warwick 2022 entry applicants?
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Yes there is one, theres a link to the spreadsheet on the first page of this forum
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by _mtk
ahhh omg congrats!! i've received an offer from Warwick too and it is deffo my number 1 too! hopefully see u next year :smile:

That’s amazing, still waiting for Warwick law :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest