The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone with AP qualifications gotten an offer? I have 55554 and on their website they say 555=A*A*A* so curious to know my chances

i haven't gotten an offer yet from Warwick, but i did get an unconditional offer from KCL for political econ & i had 555555.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Does Warwick care about GCSEs? Looking to apply for PPE, but have a majority of 6’s, not 8/9’s.
Does Warwick care about GCSEs? Looking to apply for PPE, but have a majority of 6’s, not 8/9’s.

Are you eligible for contextual?
Are you eligible for contextual?

No. But have achieved A*AA.
Has anyone with AP qualifications gotten an offer? I have 55554 and on their website they say 555=A*A*A* so curious to know my chances

nice, what subjects did u take? I had to take all 5 AP exams last year :frown:
No. But have achieved A*AA.

Then I’m sure you’ll be fine, but nothing is guaranteed, depends on the competitiveness this year
someone post the link to the offers google doc pls
someone post the link to the offers google doc pls

It's on the first page:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a441k4e3ihP1iqH0WhlBa8mKClsIdHIpbCtEoSF7_EY/edit#gid=2140917632

I got a 555554 with 36/35/45/34 ACT with 800 Math 2 SAT II and got an offer for MMathStats a few weeks ago. I wouldn't worry too much since offers release pretty slow. I just got really lucky.
Original post by kaxsh
does anyone have any updates on management?

Nope, haven’t heard from them
got a biochem offer of ABB, today...I'm so happy as warwick was probably gonna be my firm or insurance depending on circumstances
Original post by kpopfangirl
got a biochem offer of ABB, today...I'm so happy as warwick was probably gonna be my firm or insurance depending on circumstances

Congrats, proud of you! when did you apply btw? Applied for biomed and tbf the wait is agonising haha
got a biochem offer of ABB, today...I'm so happy as warwick was probably gonna be my firm or insurance depending on circumstance

Congratulations 👏 btw which k-pop grp do u stan?
Original post by Wonkagenius
Congrats, proud of you! when did you apply btw? Applied for biomed and tbf the wait is agonising haha

hi, I applied on Nov 11...the wait was quite long, I'm pretty sure u will hear back soon
Congratulations 👏 btw which k-pop grp do u stan?

Thanks...I stan BTS and Ateez hbu? 👀
Thanks...I stan BTS and Ateez hbu? 👀

I stan BTS, SHINEE, INFINITE 😇
Has anyone else received an email from Warwick about additional materials titled "Information request" ? If yes, does anyone know the main reason behind their further info request?

It says: In order to progress your application, we require the following additional information: an academic reference from your most recent place of study. Information on all qualifications including achieved or pending grades, e.g. IGCSE.

I have sent each required material beforehand, now I'm kind of terrified that they are asking for additional reference and further info on my qualifications. Btw I'm an international student applying for Law with Study Abroad in English.
Hey,
I applied for bsc accounting and finance, with a placement year. Does a placement year make you less likely to get in, more competition? Also, could someone resend the spreadsheet link can't seem to find it.

Thanks
Original post by ReesPopovici2004
Hey,
I applied for bsc accounting and finance, with a placement year. Does a placement year make you less likely to get in, more competition? Also, could someone resend the spreadsheet link can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Spreadsheet is in the 1st post of this thread. Linked on the word 'spreadsheet' .
not yet getting anxious :frown:

Warwick taking their time :\ .What other unis you applied to?

Quick Reply

Latest