The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yoshi21
I just got it as well. I mean we do not have to worry much abt it

It is just a generic mail that all applicants get?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Anyone reckon when Warwick will start with the batches of Law offers? it feels like they’ve had ages to at least send out some decisions. Then again they may have sent out some rejections, but people are less likely to share those.
I received an email about the scholarships as well. Very likely a generic email imo - line in the email mentions that applying for a scholarship will not impact your admissions
Original post by alesiaa.xox
Oxford (rejected after interview), York, Durham and Cardiff. How about you?

Newcastle, Liverpool, leicester and Warwick
Reply 1584
Original post by yoshi21
I submitted it in Nov, IB PG 40 HL 766, but I am still waiting.
The course is accounting and finance, it should be the same as management I guess since they both in the business school

Hey! I got the same PGs as you, but i applied about a month later. Hope we both get in, Gd luck!!
Original post by Anonymous

I d say that probably it's a signal of giving offers.
I got this kinda scholarship letter from Durham last week and they sent me an offer on UCAS this Monday
Original post by yoshi21
I got this kinda scholarship letter from Durham last week and they sent me an offer on UCAS this Monday

Well if just a select few got it then probably ig. Lets hope for the best haha
Original post by yoshi21

Nah I think it’s generic, even though I’m hoping it isn’t.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 15akingbehino
any Warwick offer holders want to make a gc?

Sure!
Original post by kaxsh
Iv got the same predicted in IB, with 766 at HL and i applied arnd to same time as you as well. Good to know that they might’ve potentially started looking at my application. Look forward to potentially seeing you in Warwick!!

What other unis did u apply for? :smile:)
Still waiting for Warwick LLB Law offer :smile:
Original post by Declannewtonn
Still haven’t heard back for law. I don’t know how much longer I can take the wait

I knoww it's making me so anxious haha
Original post by meowda

Same here! Is Warwick your first choice?
Is staying on Warwick campus better than staying outside in Coventry or Leamington Spa?
Original post by meowda

same I'm still waiting for econ
Could u guys do my questionnaire pls i need it for the EPQ https://forms.office.com/r/GJb9zYpTps
Is staying on Warwick campus better than staying outside in Coventry or Leamington Spa?

Depends on your priorities and course. I like being on campus since I have a lot of contact hours and society stuff on campus and it's much more convenient than having to rely on buses, and there isn't much I'd want to do that I can't do within walking distance of campus. I know others can find campus a bit claustrophobic after a while and like living someone a bit busier/closer to a range of shops/clubs.

To be fair though, most people have to move off campus after first year, so you'd probably end up experiencing both anyway. (I personally would recommend on campus for first year if you can, it's just a lot more convenient and gives you the best opportunity to meet people since even if you're busy you can pop along to events for half an hour without needing a bus journey either side.)
Original post by TheClaimsGuys
Nah I think it’s generic, even though I’m hoping it isn’t.

No scholarship email for me ...
Original post by Hey17
No scholarship email for me ...

yh same and I have an offer already.
Original post by KitW101
I received an email about the scholarships as well. Very likely a generic email imo - line in the email mentions that applying for a scholarship will not impact your admissions

Original post by yoshi21
I just got it as well. I mean we do not have to worry much abt it

hehe im not worried abt getting it before a decision - its more the fact its no encrypted so it may be dangerous to use the link (i also noticed some parts of the email is diff in compariosn to others and the senders name is really suspiscous), if anyone wants to maybe apply though the website directly.

Quick Reply

Latest