The Student Room Group

Law universities

So, I will be starting my year 13 in September which means applying to unis. I am applying for Law (llb) my predicted grades are likely to be AAB with an Epq on A* or A btw I'm doing Histor,English lit and sociology. There are 3 unis I am sure I will be applying to University of Nottingham(AAA) there might be exception because I did Nottingham summerschool , Leicester uni (AAB), Trent university (BBB) as a safe option. Now I am confused, for the other 2 should I apply to another BBB uni or ABB,AAB or an AAA. Because I am also thinking of sheffield and that's AAA. In what order have people applied to uni's for law. How safe should I be while applying?
Original post by asianbookworm
So, I will be starting my year 13 in September which means applying to unis. I am applying for Law (llb) my predicted grades are likely to be AAB with an Epq on A* or A btw I'm doing Histor,English lit and sociology. There are 3 unis I am sure I will be applying to University of Nottingham(AAA) there might be exception because I did Nottingham summerschool , Leicester uni (AAB), Trent university (BBB) as a safe option. Now I am confused, for the other 2 should I apply to another BBB uni or ABB,AAB or an AAA. Because I am also thinking of sheffield and that's AAA. In what order have people applied to uni's for law. How safe should I be while applying?

With those grades I’d be looking at Notts , Manchester , Exeter, Leeds and maybe Cardiff to play it safe . The other unis you’ve mentioned aren’t bad so to say but with your grades you should be aiming for a bit higher ( you should really get an offer from Cardiff or Exeter as their offer rates are extremely high from what I remember)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending