The Student Room Group

Law entry with low predicted grade

I'm wondering whether my son can get in to business law with ABC as his predicted grades. Any help appreciated. Thanks
Hi there,

He should be able to get into Law with those grades. Since I'm from Coventry University, I know about the entry requirements and courses we offer to study in detail. So to study law the entry requirements are BBC and we offer a range of law pathways, such as the commercial law LLB with honours. Although you stated business law, commercial law is relatively similar to business law. I have included a link below, which will direct you to a list of all the law courses we offer, including commercial law. I also recommend having a look at Aston University and the University of Law (Birmingham Campus).

Link: Search | Coventry University

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi there,

He should be able to get into Law with those grades. Since I'm from Coventry University, I know about the entry requirements and courses we offer to study in detail. So to study law the entry requirements are BBC and we offer a range of law pathways, such as the commercial law LLB with honours. Although you stated business law, commercial law is relatively similar to business law. I have included a link below, which will direct you to a list of all the law courses we offer, including commercial law. I also recommend having a look at Aston University and the University of Law (Birmingham Campus).

Link: Search | Coventry University

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,
Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Thank you.
Hi there,

You're welcome, please do let us know if you do have any more questions.

Kind regards
Roshan
Coventry University Student Ambassadors

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending