The Student Room Group

Am i tall

Gonna guess things like this get posted a lot i am 6 foot 1 and i was wondering if people class that as tall personally i kind of see tall as 6 foot 3 and over
Reply 1
Yes, you're tall.
Original post by Anonymous
Gonna guess things like this get posted a lot i am 6 foot 1 and i was wondering if people class that as tall personally i kind of see tall as 6 foot 3 and over

How old are u ?
I would say that’s average in my eyes, not tall. But that’s because I’m a tall girl myself. Tall for me is 6”4.

ur tall
Reply 5
How old are u ?

I would say that’s average in my eyes, not tall. But that’s because I’m a tall girl myself. Tall for me is 6”4.

how tall ru
Reply 7

Yeah i think what i have seen after some more research into this is that its a matter of perspective like if the person is above the average height what they class as tall is skewed upward.
personally 5ft 10- 6ft is average to me so you're just about on the tall side.. by a tad. i'm a above average in height as well
Original post by gtty123
Yes, you're tall.

you're definitely not:u:
Anything above 5'7 is tall in my opinion
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by gracieee16
how tall ru

i think I'm around 5"9/5"10
you're definitely not:u:

Indeed. I'm a midget - oh no, my cover has been exposed.
i think I'm around 5"9/5"10

my cousin is that tall 😆😆

Original post by gtty123
Indeed. I'm a midget - oh no, my cover has been exposed.

well sorry but it’s hilarious to expose you isn’t it😁... he’s like 5ft 2 💀
my cousin is that tall 😆😆

well sorry but it’s hilarious to expose you isn’t it😁... he’s like 5ft 2 💀

I remember when I was 5 foot 2... back when I was 11.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending