The Student Room Group

GCSE science retakes

I failed my science GCSEs, I did triple science, I want to retake them, because I need science for university, should I just do triple biology, or combined science and do biology, chemistry and physics. Which makes more sense?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Maryy2020
I failed my science GCSEs, I did triple science, I want to retake them, because I need science for university, should I just do triple biology, or combined science and do biology, chemistry and physics. Which makes more sense?

You should do triple as you want them for your university. Triple covers all of the topic, while combined covers topics that are linked together from Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Reply 2
Original post by 2939HIHI
You should do triple as you want them for your university. Triple covers all of the topic, while combined covers topics that are linked together from Biology, Chemistry and Physics.

Alright Thankyou,
Original post by Maryy2020
Alright Thankyou,

I know u can get very good marks in the GCSE retakes. I hope you get the marks that you want! Do work hard and take breaks too. Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by 2939HIHI
I know u can get very good marks in the GCSE retakes. I hope you get the marks that you want! Do work hard and take breaks too. Good luck!

Thankyou!

Quick Reply

Latest