The Student Room Group

PMS Disaster

Anyone else struggling with PMS?

I’ve just had the worst experience ever like my hormones have got the best of me. I got so irritated and I acted like an angry ostrich. Obviously I scared some people because who is not afraid of an angry ostrich?! Oh and btw I’m a human being, not an ostrich, so that makes me seem like a crazy Karen. I don’t want to become part of the Keeping Up With The Karens. 😭

If you’re curious about what happened well I got irritated and angry at a silly thing. I was crying and fuming at the same time so was drinking water to calm down. I continued to fume so I clenched the water bottle and the water spilled all over my work space and laptop. Then the screen went blank immediately. And of course that made me lose control turning myself into an angry ostrich and a screaming eagle. 🦅 I literally had a matter of minutes to calm down before grabbing another laptop to start a meeting. I’m 19 y/o btw if that helps in any shape or form.

What a mess.

If you have experiences with PMS or knows someone with PMS, what advice would you give?

I really am struggling to control myself when I’m sad or angry because those emotions really get the best of me.

Thank you in advance! 🙏
I'm a guy myself, but I think you do better to train yourself on handling your emotions by letting them all out whenever you watch movies.

Quick Reply

Latest