The Student Room Group

Where to apply for Dentistry?

Hi!

I got 650 (2600) in UCAT with a Band 1 SJT. I have A*AA predicted (Chemistry, Biology and Maths respectively). I have seven 9s and three 8s at GCSE. I have no in-person work experience in dentistry due to covid but have virtual work experience and a bit of volunteering done. I'm also part of the pathways to birmingham (R2P) scheme so maybe I apply to some contextual things (??).

I honestly have no idea where to apply apart from birmingham. Any advice would be great!
Apply to QMUL with your stats you’re very likely to get an interview
Reply 2
what makes u say that? from what ive been told qmul is pretty ucat heavy, and my score is 6th decile (based on last year) which is decent but not ideal
Original post by student7516
what makes u say that? from what ive been told qmul is pretty ucat heavy, and my score is 6th decile (based on last year) which is decent but not ideal

That’s fine QMUL want a UCAT score 4 or above decile so you will be fine. I applied to QMUL and I got in, my UCAT score was 635 so lower than yours.
Reply 4
Original post by Zainab1234
That’s fine QMUL want a UCAT score 4 or above decile so you will be fine. I applied to QMUL and I got in, my UCAT score was 635 so lower than yours.

ill definitely consider it! thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest