The Student Room Group

Where do I find mark scheme for this past paper question?

I am not sure what year this question was from but it is a old paper

The earthworm, (Lumbricus terrestris), feeds on dead organic matter found in soil. Soil pH is one of the abiotic factors that affects the population size of earthworms. The populations of earthworms in fields with either acidic soil or alkaline soil have been investigated. The results of this investigation are summarised in the table.

- Describe a sampling method that could be used to collect the data in this table

- Explain how differences between the mass of earthworms in these two soild could be shown to be statistically significant
You might be able to find it if you type the question out word for word into the website "papers.sc". Otherwise, I'm not sure.
Original post by zarahh09
I am not sure what year this question was from but it is a old paper

The earthworm, (Lumbricus terrestris), feeds on dead organic matter found in soil. Soil pH is one of the abiotic factors that affects the population size of earthworms. The populations of earthworms in fields with either acidic soil or alkaline soil have been investigated. The results of this investigation are summarised in the table.

- Describe a sampling method that could be used to collect the data in this table

- Explain how differences between the mass of earthworms in these two soild could be shown to be statistically significant

I just copied the 2nd question into google and it led me to this quizlet deck with what seems to be the method you need to use: https://quizlet.com/gb/486486581/statistical-tests-flash-cards/

Quick Reply

Latest