The Student Room Group

Anatomy

How fast (mph) wise can a woman move her buttocks up and down while twerking and I believe I've seen a few times that it is almost subsonic. Lol
Hi it depends on the mass of the ass, the curvature of the protrusion, the fitness of the woman, the power of each gluteus maximus and gluteus minimus, the degree of air resistance generating friction, the tightness of her knickers, etc. :colondollar:

This immense velocity of motion has its origins in millions of years of evolution, whereby male humans, out of the need for survival of the species by reproduction were attracted to a shapely and reasonably sized posterior capable of permitting the passage of a healthy infant through the birth canal during childbirth. This continuation of the species is one of the crucial tenets of life on earth, the other being continuation of the individual member of the species, for which nutrition is fundamentally important, and is an inborn instinct ingrained through genetics. This mode of reproduction [i.e. with the foetus being developed and nurtured within the body of the mother] developed ONLY in the Phylum Mammalia of the Kingdom Animalia.

I hope this explains both the physics and the biology of this interesting phenomenon!

M
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending