The Student Room Group

Struggling with physiology

Hey, first year dental student here, really struggling to memorise all the concepts for physiology and anatomy 😫 any help or advice would be much appreciated 🙏
Teach me anatomy and physiology are really good. Try converting your notes into Anki flash cards and using them to help with spaces repetition. If your uni gives you access, Acland’s Anatomy is good too. Use lots of active recall like blurting, practice questions etc. and maybe study with friends if you like group work. Try to make it visual if you can with diagrams and summary tables. The main thing is to experiment and see what works for you
Reply 2
Original post by IBkidinthecorner
Teach me anatomy and physiology are really good. Try converting your notes into Anki flash cards and using them to help with spaces repetition. If your uni gives you access, Acland’s Anatomy is good too. Use lots of active recall like blurting, practice questions etc. and maybe study with friends if you like group work. Try to make it visual if you can with diagrams and summary tables. The main thing is to experiment and see what works for you

Thank you, I’ll check these resources out :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending