The Student Room Group

Is BSc Applied Anatomy At Bristol worth it?

I am researching unis at the moment and have been looking at biomedical and anatomy undergraduate degrees but im quite limited as my A-levels are Biology, Maths and Fine Art so I don't meet the chemistry requirement most universities require.

Can someone who does the BSc Applied Anatomy at Bristol tell me if the course is worth it? I haven't heard good things about it on forums but the recent promotional video looks good. If not, recommend other undergraduate degrees with an opportunity to look further into anatomy!
Original post by harufolio
I am researching unis at the moment and have been looking at biomedical and anatomy undergraduate degrees but im quite limited as my A-levels are Biology, Maths and Fine Art so I don't meet the chemistry requirement most universities require.
Can someone who does the BSc Applied Anatomy at Bristol tell me if the course is worth it? I haven't heard good things about it on forums but the recent promotional video looks good. If not, recommend other undergraduate degrees with an opportunity to look further into anatomy!
Hey, I know this was posted a long time ago but im curious as to if you have found out any more info on the applied anatomy course? Seems like absolutely no one knows about it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending