The Student Room Group

A levels

Hi, I have recently just started my a levels and want to revise and keep up. Does any one know a good app for revision (geography, psychology, sociology,) and that can test me because i find it hard to copy notes as i’m not affectively revising
Original post by ameliatatham
Hi, I have recently just started my a levels and want to revise and keep up. Does any one know a good app for revision (geography, psychology, sociology,) and that can test me because i find it hard to copy notes as i’m not affectively revising

Didn't sit those subjects but past papers are ALWAYS the best resource :smile:
Moved to A level study help forum, hopefully this helps get you some replies :smile:
Original post by ameliatatham

yes never copy notes you’re just wasting your time! memory.com has spaced repetition built into it. just create a course and some flashcards and you can review them when it tells you to through different modes for free :smile: it’s the best website i’ve ever used

Quick Reply

Latest