The Student Room Group

MML Admissions Test

Hi,

I know it's still a while out but I have some questions about the admissions test for MML given that it will be online this year. Will I be able to print out the text so that I can annotate it and make notes? Not being able to do so sounds extremely frustrating. Also, I assume I'll be expected to type my answers?

Thanks!
I have the same questions. Would be amazing if someone who knows could provide some insight. Which college did you apply to btw? :smile:
Original post by LettieT
Hi,

I know it's still a while out but I have some questions about the admissions test for MML given that it will be online this year. Will I be able to print out the text so that I can annotate it and make notes? Not being able to do so sounds extremely frustrating. Also, I assume I'll be expected to type my answers?

Thanks!

I'm sitting the BMAT and annotation helps with Section 1 but last year, it was all on the computers:frown:
Perhaps it will be different to the BMAT as it is not an at-interview assessment (I think?) whereas the MMLAA is?
Original post by Tuttifruity123
Perhaps it will be different to the BMAT as it is not an at-interview assessment (I think?) whereas the MMLAA is?

Yeah BMAT is pre-interview. So maybe you could email your college and ask them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending