The Student Room Group

Congratulations to Oxford Mum !! it is NOT her Birthday !!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
tibetflags333new.jpg

Can't wait to meet Michael Palin, Michael Portillo and Lucy Worsley. It's worth the climb. That pool looks inviting, too!

Hope @harrysbar has got me something cool and refreshing (and I don't mean you, @the beaɾ I mean a drink)
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Congratulations! And :birthday:

Thanks, Jellyfish! Our paths don't cross much, but when they do, it's always great.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Very well deserved and agree with RC, well done OM :hugs:

You must honestly be the nicest dentist ever.
Original post by Oxford Mum
Can't wait to meet Michael Palin, Michael Portillo and Lucy Worsley. It's worth the climb. That pool looks inviting, too!

Hope @harrysbar has got me something cool and refreshing (and I don't mean you, @the beaɾ I mean a drink)

Course I have - see post 18. I may even put some little umbrellas in our babychams as it's a special occasion :h:
Original post by nikkiblonsky
IM SO HAPPY that one of my children (tht I actually like) has GOTTEN ONTO SUCCESS MOUNTAIN now as your mother I expect to be put on their next:colonhash:

Well, hurry up then! :wink:
Original post by harrysbar
The minibar up here is stocked with babycham OM, not to mention pringles and chocolate! It's so great that you have reached the top of Success Mountain and very well deserved :knuddel:

Edited now I have seen your post above to say pringles, chocolate and Haribo!!

I actually looked for some Babycham yesterday in Sainsburys, but couldn't find any! Glad you got some instead... :wink:

All this adulation makes a change from looking at websites of companies where I have got interviews... (boring but necessary)
Original post by 5hyl33n
Congratulations! 🥳

Lovely to hear from you, as ever. Hope you are having a wonderful day and thanks for joining my special party.
Reply 27
Congratulations @Oxford Mum! I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you so much for all of your help and encouragement to all of us applying to Oxford. We really do appreciate it.
I actually looked for some Babycham yesterday in Sainsburys, but couldn't find any! Glad you got some instead... :wink:

It better not be another Brexit shortage :angry:
Original post by swjp
Congratulations @Oxford Mum! I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you so much for all of your help and encouragement to all of us applying to Oxford. We really do appreciate it.

You have no idea how much I love helping Oxford applicants. It's my special joy. And when you get places, it's the greatest feeling in the whole world.

I can scarcely express how much you all mean to me.

Love from OM and Pink Woshette xx
Well, hurry up then! :wink:

I expect parent privileges why do u think I made @Reality Check my son:mad:
Reply 31
@the bear I couldn't think of a better intro. What a delightful gentlebear you are!

:hat2:

:bear: = :blush:
Original post by harrysbar
It better not be another Brexit shortage :angry:

Maybe not enough people like Babycham :frown: I was expecting you to have stockpiled more by now. I will send a truckful up success mountain pronto.

I wouldn't worry, I think @Reality Check has probably already plucked out a bottle of pol roger ready for his toast.
I expect parent privileges why do u think I made @Reality Check my son:mad:

Believe me, it's a hard slog up here. Being Reality Check's Mum will not confer any privileges
Original post by mnot
I wouldn't worry, I think @Reality Check has probably already plucked out a bottle of pol roger ready for his toast.

Reality Check toasting me with Pol Roger is actually my idea of paradise.
Believe me, it's a hard slog up here. Being Reality Check's Mum will not confer any privileges

:cry:
:cry:

:console:
I am now wondering which dress to wear for my virtual party.

any suggestions @the bear?

Also, do I deserve the Borat glittering mankini?
You must honestly be the nicest dentist ever.

It would be my honour to give you a free scale and polish :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest