Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nish2257
some of u r not encouraging

for real but idc imma be muslim whatever
Original post by sadschoolgirlx
for real but idc imma be muslim whatever

inneh
Original post by charfreemannn
i'm sure you've opened a newspaper in the last decade. islam oppressing women and that the Quran permits bombing and killing innocent civillians

oh really. i don't think it did actually.

anyways, i'm bored of this convo. have fun hating on islam, drinking alcohol, eating pork and commiting zina which is probably why you left - not because islam "oppresses woman" - didn't realise so many men were feminists!! girl power!!!! :smile: rawr XD

bruh relax, arrogance ain't gone get you nowhere (it's haram, you shouldn't be looking down on others for their sins and feeling so proud that you don't do those ones) you haven't led them any closer to the deen, doesn't educate them either but probably saying things like that would push them further away from it
Original post by 0ptics
Your way of thinking is merely deluding.
Out of curiosity, didn’t you say you were a Christian in a thread that you’ve made? If so, it seems quite baffling to be an Islamic apologist.

nope not a christian and never said i was. appreciate the stalk tho

thanks babes. which part exactly? pls don't be vague :smile:
Original post by Ax Sleepy
Now that’s not very nice,
u have to look at both sides of Islam

what sides?the sects
-
It’s a life changing decision so they gotta be pre-warned

i will tell i havent took my shadaha but when i feel like it i will tell them
Original post by blabla1184
bruh relax, arrogance ain't gone get you nowhere (it's haram, you shouldn't be looking down on others for their sins and feeling so proud that you don't do those ones) you haven't led them any closer to the deen, doesn't educate them either but probably saying things like that would push them further away from it

lol i was just making a joke relax urself
lol i was just making a joke relax urself

calm down jebali
true say, its mostly discouraging tho

I’m not going to post my view on being a Muslim for that reason :smile:
calm down jebali

nah i'm okay, thanks tho xx
nope not a christian and never said i was. appreciate the stalk tho

Me just remembering an idiotic thread doesn’t mean or indicate that I’m a stalker.

thanks babes. which part exactly? pls don't be vague :smile:

Shouldn’t you ask this first considering the fact that you’re directing my first sentence? Either way, who was the one who said that they weren’t bothered with arguing and the fact that ex-Muslims and is islamophobes are wasting their time? You can’t just say that and then deliberately ask provocative questions.
true say, its mostly discouraging tho

i will tell them when i feel like taking the shadaha
Original post by sadschoolgirlx
what sides?the sects

I mean u gotta look at the whole picture
I’m not going to post my view on being a Muslim for that reason :smile:

i see, lol. i see what u mean
I mean u gotta look at the whole picture

still dont understand
Reply 55
Having read many parts of the Quran, I would advise caution, it’s much more graphic than the Bible, at least the Bible is describing events in history and not made up texts though
Reply 56
First and Foremost, ask Allah, The One Who Hears how the heart feels. It is essential to make a plan of action, like consulting people on here for advice etc as you are doing BUT, you also need to add in the element of asking Allah az for His Assistance because this will be a hard journey for you. Not because Islam is difficult, but because people are...well people. Full of emotions, of opinions, of their own ways. So if you want to open up to your parents about it and you are sure, then you need to be firm in yourself. Believe in yourself and knowledge in this context is what will give you that confidence. You want to ask yourself why...do you want to tell your family so you can be free from the shackles of this world? Do you want to engage in Islam openly and perhaps lead them towards it too? Do you want to tell them just so you are 'accepted'? Prepare yourself. Have the right intentions. Follow suit with the correct action.Be patient over what comes next- it depends on how your family receives it. It matters how you feel too. Sometimes we have to make hurtful choices because if Allah, the Entirely Just, has guided you here then you know it is the next life (Jannah) over this life (Dunya) and that can be 'hard', especially when a person has completely engrossed themselves in this worldly realm. Youll be a living embodiment of what you have learnt in Islam, so if things don't start off peachy, remember your raison d'etre and stay steadfast. Life is literally a game; the best players play it beautifully. May Allah az increase you in goodness and grant you excellent guidance and may He protect you from the enemy, the devil (Shaitaan). Ameen
Reply 57
Original post by brjf
Having read many parts of the Quran, I would advise caution, it’s much more graphic than the Bible, at least the Bible is describing events in history and not made up texts though

Please try to read All of the Qur'an.
Before you read it though, don't take your bible voice and read the Qur'an with it. The bible voice belongs to the bible and the Qur'an has a different voice; one you must listen to with no. pre. notions.
Original post by Wundr
Please try to read All of the Qur'an.
Before you read it though, don't take your bible voice and read the Qur'an with it. The bible voice belongs to the bible and the Qur'an has a different voice; one you must listen to with no. pre. notions.

wdym
Original post by Lucifer323
To be honest I never understood why women cover up, why mixing isn't allowed or why Zina is regarded as a crime.

no one asked you to understand lol

Latest

Trending

Trending