The Student Room Group

Sheffield law

opinions on Sheffield law, like on career prospects, teaching etc etc. is it a top non-lnat school to apply to?
Bump
If you wanna apply for it then do so as it’s fine. It could also be a good insurance (as I presume you plan on firming a LNAT uni), as they may be more lenient if you miss your offer than the other RG unis.

What other unis have you applied to and what are your predicted?
Original post by LawStudent456
If you wanna apply for it then do so as it’s fine. It could also be a good insurance (as I presume you plan on firming a LNAT uni), as they may be more lenient if you miss your offer than the other RG unis.

What other unis have you applied to and what are your predicted?

I’m predicted A*AA and I’m not sure where to apply I’m thinking Nottingham, Leeds, Bristol and maybe Sheffield and one more. I just don’t know whether Sheffield is a “good” non lnat uni or not.
Original post by intheimageofGOD
I’m predicted A*AA and I’m not sure where to apply I’m thinking Nottingham, Leeds, Bristol and maybe Sheffield and one more. I just don’t know whether Sheffield is a “good” non lnat uni or not.

Yes Sheffield is a ‘good’ non-lnat uni. I don’t know what makes you think it wouldn’t be.

As I said I think it would be a good insurance if you’re confident in your ability.
Yes Sheffield is a ‘good’ non-lnat uni. I don’t know what makes you think it wouldn’t be.

As I said I think it would be a good insurance if you’re confident in your ability.

By good I mean compared to other unis for example is Durham better than Southampton or compare Oxford to Newcastle. I just want to know from Sheffield students whether or not Sheffield is a good university that is targeted by mc firms or firms in general with good teaching etc etc.
By good I mean compared to other unis for example is Durham better than Southampton or compare Oxford to Newcastle. I just want to know from Sheffield students whether or not Sheffield is a good university that is targeted by mc firms or firms in general with good teaching etc etc.

Where do TSR users get this clap trap language from ffs.

You’d probably be better off going to Durham than Sheffield, but you have asked for a non-lnat uni lol.

How come you’re contempt with Leeds but not Sheffield?
Where do TSR users get this clap trap language from ffs.

You’d probably be better off going to Durham than Sheffield, but you have asked for a non-lnat uni lol.

How come you’re contempt with Leeds but not Sheffield?

I haven’t decided anything yet and the way to decide is to find out whether a university is good and a way to find that out is to ask people and that’s what I’m doing now. Idk why u responded to this post as you haven’t really helped nor have u attended the university.
I gave u an example I didn’t mean actually you know what never mind.
Thanks for the help
(edited 2 years ago)
I haven’t decided anything yet and the way to decide is to find out whether a university is good and a way to find that out is to ask people and that’s what I’m doing now. Idk why u responded to this post as you haven’t really helped nor have u attended the university.
I gave u an example I didn’t mean actually you know what never mind.
Thanks for the help

You’re a strange guy pal but good luck with your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending