The Student Room Group

Law University of Sheffield

Hey guys,
I have an offer from sheffield for law with criminology as they couldn't offer me a place for pure law due to my predicted grades. however, i know I could potentially change to the pure law course once I'm there so do any students know if this is a wise option? Law as a course is obviously quite popular so I don't want to risk getting in and then not being able to swap.
Original post by rubyumbum
Hey guys,
I have an offer from sheffield for law with criminology as they couldn't offer me a place for pure law due to my predicted grades. however, i know I could potentially change to the pure law course once I'm there so do any students know if this is a wise option? Law as a course is obviously quite popular so I don't want to risk getting in and then not being able to swap.

Hi!

Unfortunately I won't be able to give you any specific course advice as I am not a law student (our Law student rep is online on Tuesdays) but one thing I would recommend is to get into contact with the admissions department as they will be able to offer you the best advice for the upcoming academic year. You can email them here: [email protected] or alternatively, the phone number is: +44 114 222 6888

I hope you are able to find the answers that you need 🙂 Feel free to ask away any questions about studying at Sheffield, or the city in general.

Ellie (3rd year English Language and Linguistics student)
Original post by rubyumbum
Hey guys,

hey did you have lower than AAA predicted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending