The Student Room Group

Do you think selling farts in a jar is a real job?

So there was that thread about whether sex work is a real work or not and almost everyone said anything that pays is a real job or something along the lines....

There's this *****oker who sells farts for 1000 USD... would you call her a business owner or "entrepreneur" (more like fartrepreneur).....
I mean I wonder how the **** she does it though... like I wonder if she sticks a jar up her ass...

She's selling her bloody farts and making money..

I mean Onlyfans is one thing but this a whole another level. Like she made 50k in two days apparently... Some people are calling this a power move but personally I think it's a "I'm-desperate -for-a-new-chanel-bag" move.

She's out there making more than *insert-high-paying-career*. Would you consider this a real job though? like I guess she sold her dignity because you possibly can't sell farts like that, diffusion disagrees.

I'll post the jar pictures in a sec.

Scroll to see replies

fa.png
pop.png
Reply 2
Original post by summerbirdreads
So there was that thread about whether sex work is a real work or not and almost everyone said anything that pays is a real job or something along the lines....

There's this *****oker who sells farts for 1000 USD... would you call her a business owner or "entrepreneur" (more like fartrepreneur).....
I mean I wonder how the **** she does it though... like I wonder if she sticks a jar up her ass...

She's selling her bloody farts and making money..

I mean Onlyfans is one thing but this a whole another level. Like she made 50k in two days apparently... Some people are calling this a power move but personally I think it's a "I'm-desperate -for-a-new-chanel-bag" move.

She's out there making more than *insert-high-paying-career*. Would you consider this a real job though? like I guess she sold her dignity because you possibly can't sell farts like that, diffusion disagrees.

I'll post the jar pictures in a sec.

Making bank by profiting off pathetic incels? fair play imo
58.png
fart girl.png
Screenshot 2021-11-26 152359.png
Original post by Tomtide
Making bank by profiting off pathetic incels? fair play imo

Idk about that.... she's the biggest fraud for sure.
She’s really taken this whole thing too fart.
Is she being opportunistic and taking advantage of gullible men? Yes. Is this the definition of a job? No.
Reminds me of when belle delphine sold bath water.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 0ptics
Is she being opportunistic of gullible men? Very. Is this the definition of a job? No.
Reminds me of when belle delphine sold bath water.

That's what I thought.. but you can provide bath water at least.. you can't possibly store farts in a jar.
No- but still an interesting example of an odd sideline business that apparently turns a significant profit.
I wonder if the guys in the habit of buying Belle Delphine's used bathwater have decided to start spending their christmas bonuses and savings on these jars. :iiam:
That's what I thought.. but you can provide bath water at least.. you can't possibly store farts in a jar.

I’d be surprised if they had the resources to know that. Though, now that I think about it, it’s not the farts that’s making them buy it but rather the fact that they think they have a chance to appeal to her if they do buy it. Of course, all she’s gaining from them is money.
Today's tsr thread of the day :lol:
No and it's disgusting. This is borderline chemical/biological warfare, imagine sending farts to your worst enemies.
All power to her.

I'd prefer to sell bottled farts over getting up at 8am and dragging myself to my job.
Original post by Sabertooth
All power to her.

I'd prefer to sell bottled farts over getting up at 8am and dragging myself to my job.

same here :lol:
these are signs of the End Times

:yep:
And this is why the usage of TikTok (or not) is an excellent method of differentiating between the idiots and the few of us left in society with functioning brain cells.

I mean realistically I would call it a job- she's vending a product that she's making herself. A home-grown product by a proud independent home-grown businesswoman.

Now, morally, I would say it's wrong to sell your gases for such a high price when arguably the markup is in the 1000's or more- you can literally get identical farts for free from random strangers. I heavily doubt her body produces some sort of unique gaseous mixture that can't be gotten elsewhere.

Now, if someone asked me to sell them my farts in a jar for £50 a pop, you get yourself I would happily do it. Heck, you can have my farts for £5 if you bring me a jar to do it in-

I would probably think the most efficacious way and obtaining aforementioned gaseous delight would be using a tube. You shove the tube up the butt, then just vacuum up whatever you need. Farts are basically just your gases mixed in with some faecal particles- cut out the middle man I say- just poop in a bucket, then atomize the contents of the bucket and mix it with some methane or whatever else comes out your trondheim.
Original post by Callicious
I mean realistically I would call it a job- she's vending a product that she's making herself. A home-grown product by a proud independent home-grown businesswoman.

Now, morally, I would say it's wrong to sell your gases for such a high price when arguably the markup is in the 1000's or more- you can literally get identical farts for free from random strangers. I heavily doubt her body produces some sort of unique gaseous mixture that can't be gotten elsewhere.

Now, if someone asked me to sell them my farts in a jar for £50 a pop, you get yourself I would happily do it. Heck, you can have my farts for £5 if you bring me a jar to do it in-

I would probably think the most efficacious way and obtaining aforementioned gaseous delight would be using a tube. You shove the tube up the butt, then just vacuum up whatever you need. Farts are basically just your gases mixed in with some faecal particles- cut out the middle man I say- just poop in a bucket, then atomize the contents of the bucket and mix it with some methane or whatever else comes out your trondheim.

How do you close a jar like that while preserving the fart though?
Original post by Mesopotamian.
And this is why the usage of TikTok (or not) is an excellent method of differentiating between the idiots and the few of us left in society with functioning brain cells.

I agree, *****ok is the worst thing that came out in the last decade.

Quick Reply

Latest