The Student Room Group

How do I revise for a level chemistry exam?

Hi,

Next Monday (Dec 13th) I have a Chemistry exam, it is on most of Module 3 and Module 4 of OCR A Chemistry. For Module 3 and Module 4 I have different teachers, for Module 3 I have such a rubbish teacher, he just gives us a worksheet and makes us do it without helping us understand it. I know nothing in Module 3, I don't get it. For Module 4, I have such a good teacher, he teaches us so well. I wish we just did one module at a time.

So in Module 4, I am pretty confident in it but still have some topics i don't get, so I need to go over them. But that's finE. In module 3 i know nothing,idk how I can go over most of module 3 in 8 days and also I have a biology test this Friday so i should be spending most of this week revising biology but i can't because then I'll be behind on module 3 chemistry. Idk what to do, i need to do well in this test because the last test, i got an E but that's also because i joined late. But that's another story. So do you guys have any advice
Original post by Darkness_o
Hi,

Next Monday (Dec 13th) I have a Chemistry exam, it is on most of Module 3 and Module 4 of OCR A Chemistry. For Module 3 and Module 4 I have different teachers, for Module 3 I have such a rubbish teacher, he just gives us a worksheet and makes us do it without helping us understand it. I know nothing in Module 3, I don't get it. For Module 4, I have such a good teacher, he teaches us so well. I wish we just did one module at a time.

So in Module 4, I am pretty confident in it but still have some topics i don't get, so I need to go over them. But that's finE. In module 3 i know nothing,idk how I can go over most of module 3 in 8 days and also I have a biology test this Friday so i should be spending most of this week revising biology but i can't because then I'll be behind on module 3 chemistry. Idk what to do, i need to do well in this test because the last test, i got an E but that's also because i joined late. But that's another story. So do you guys have any advice

Hi there.
Having different teachers isn't always helpful I do understand. I did A level chemistry so could help you on any topics you're struggling with. Otherwise, a long term solution could be asking to be transferred to your preferred teachers module 3 class. Chemistry A level is very challenging, especially as you joined late. Focus on topics you have the least knowledge on is my advice and then build from there.

Any help don't hesitate to PM me.
Best wishes for those exams.

Quick Reply

Latest