The Student Room Group

Anyone else think there will be another lockdown soon

I dont want another lockdown but my gut instinct we will be in a lockdown soon, anyone else got this feeling?
Original post by Gillian My Heart
I dont want another lockdown but my gut instinct we will be in a lockdown soon, anyone else got this feeling?

Oh, 100%. I feel so down about it, too. I hated working from home in the past lockdowns and this won't be any good for my mental health either. :s-smilie:
It wouldn’t shock me. Just another way to control us really. Ruin even more lives, and worsen our economy!! Pretty standard at this point.
I hope not :frown: I know if there is one it'll be for the best, but my grades and mental health will definitely suffer.
yes think many of you are right, a lockdown will happen and we will suffer even more
anyone else got this feeling?

After how many threads I see that worries about another lockdown, I think I might have another feeling.
I hope not. I've had enough of lockdowns :bawling:
Reply 7
I think there might be, but it will likely be harder for them to prolong. Petitions against it will grow, so will backlash and people blatantly ignoring the restrictions. Hopefully the government will finally realise that we need to live with covid like we do everything else, maybe focus on how to improve the management of health services rather than blaming the general population for their struggles.
Original post by rosy_posy
I hope not. I've had enough of lockdowns :bawling:

so have I but the fact is they haven't actually ruled out another lockdown is concerning
Reply 9
so have I but the fact is they haven't actually ruled out another lockdown is concerning

You think they’d rule out the chance to destroy the economy and blame it on young people?

Even if they did rule out another lockdown, the government doesn’t exactly have a track record of being honest and never making any U-turns, does it? Their word means nothing.
Original post by RedNot
You think they’d rule out the chance to destroy the economy and blame it on young people?

yeah we always get the blame, yet they were having parties last christmas
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Even if they did rule out another lockdown, the government doesn’t exactly have a track record of being honest and never making any U-turns, does it? Their word means nothing.

this is what I said, I can see another u-turn, you watch Scotland and Wales will announce a lockdown and then we will follow suit
Screenshot_20211210-002059_Instagram.jpg
today was the highest cases since January, I am sure they are planning another lockdown soon :bawling:

Quick Reply

Latest