The Student Room Group

my a level journey as a medicine reapplicant

missed my medicine offer of AAA last year, achieved ABB in maths, chemistry and bio. reapplying this year, got 3 interviews so far, resitting chemistry and bio. havent really been revising for a levels since i was revising for my UCAT (medicine entrance exam) and for my medicine interviews, but now it's christmas, getting closer to a levels. i've done one of my interviews and im feeling fairly confident for them now, so im going to up the intensity of my a level prep. ive completely forgetten basically everything, and its v daunting for me to be starting at the beginning. I'll be spending until new years just revising and memorising notes/content, and after that i'll start doing some past papers. ill be documenting my journey and any grades i get in my past papers, just to track my progress. good luck everyone :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by medicalmentality
missed my medicine offer of AAA last year, achieved ABB in maths, chemistry and bio. reapplying this year, got 3 interviews so far, resitting chemistry and bio. havent really been revising for a levels since i was revising for my UCAT (medicine entrance exam) and for my medicine interviews, but now it's christmas, getting closer to a levels. i've done one of my interviews and im feeling fairly confident for them now, so im going to up the intensity of my a level prep. ive completely forgetten basically everything, and its v daunting for me to be starting at the beginning. I'll be spending until new years just revising and memorising notes/content, and after that i'll start doing some past papers. ill be documenting my journey and any grades i get in my past papers, just to track my progress. good luck everyone :biggrin:

Hello! I'm in exactly the same boat, I'll join in, sounds like fun! I'll be doing a biology past paper today, and I'll let you know how it goes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending