my a level journey as a medicine reapplicant

Watch
medicalmentality
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
missed my medicine offer of AAA last year, achieved ABB in maths, chemistry and bio. reapplying this year, got 3 interviews so far, resitting chemistry and bio. havent really been revising for a levels since i was revising for my UCAT (medicine entrance exam) and for my medicine interviews, but now it's christmas, getting closer to a levels. i've done one of my interviews and im feeling fairly confident for them now, so im going to up the intensity of my a level prep. ive completely forgetten basically everything, and its v daunting for me to be starting at the beginning. I'll be spending until new years just revising and memorising notes/content, and after that i'll start doing some past papers. ill be documenting my journey and any grades i get in my past papers, just to track my progress. good luck everyone
Last edited by medicalmentality; 1 month ago
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by medicalmentality)
missed my medicine offer of AAA last year, achieved ABB in maths, chemistry and bio. reapplying this year, got 3 interviews so far, resitting chemistry and bio. havent really been revising for a levels since i was revising for my UCAT (medicine entrance exam) and for my medicine interviews, but now it's christmas, getting closer to a levels. i've done one of my interviews and im feeling fairly confident for them now, so im going to up the intensity of my a level prep. ive completely forgetten basically everything, and its v daunting for me to be starting at the beginning. I'll be spending until new years just revising and memorising notes/content, and after that i'll start doing some past papers. ill be documenting my journey and any grades i get in my past papers, just to track my progress. good luck everyone
Hello! I'm in exactly the same boat, I'll join in, sounds like fun! I'll be doing a biology past paper today, and I'll let you know how it goes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (17)
7%
October 2021 (116)
47.74%
November 2021 (24)
9.88%
December 2021 (32)
13.17%
January 2021 (21)
8.64%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (26)
10.7%