What is your favourite food and why ?

Watch
Gilmore115
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My fave food is sweet and sour chicken I have always loved it from young age and still love it lol I think I have an addiction !!!
Prajuu1350
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
My favorite food is anything made up of potato-like mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, etc etc
agnos987
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
my favourite food is rice :heart:
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Super spicy phal meat curry with lots of chilli heat. :drool:
cleveranimal56
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Noodles
harlz_chalamet
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
STIR FRY OML that shii- is amazing asf
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Buffalo chicken wings or steak, can’t beat ‘em.
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
My mum's Sunday dinners.
Because they are just amazing.
elixirhtc
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
My favorite foods are chicken beans and beans they have iron and very good for the health..
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Asian foods in general. They are aromatic and versatile in taste, that is the reason I like it.
Last edited by Kallisto; 6 days ago
MedicWil
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Spaghetti Bolognese. Loved it since I was a kid and the best comfort food IMHO 😀😀
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
My mum's Sunday dinners.
Because they are just amazing.
That reminds me of the sunday dinners I had when my grandmother from mothers side cooked.
Greebo85
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Christmas dinner
PinkMobilePhone
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Cheese
username5895181
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Cucumber
tinyperson
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Cheese
French food
Popcorn
Rich food of any kind
skylarwalter
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Our favorite food is Chicken Tikka Masala, because it’s delicious and healthy too. This Indian dish is made with chicken and spices that have been grilled to perfection, and it can be served with rice or roti (Indian flatbread). It’s also very low in fat, with only 4 grams per serving.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
6.49%
October 2021 (251)
45.23%
November 2021 (66)
11.89%
December 2021 (69)
12.43%
January 2021 (72)
12.97%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (44)
7.93%