Do you own a tablet and find it useful?

Watch
HucktheForde
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I bought one years ago when i was going on travel (long before covid)

It was useful when i travel a lot but its collecting dust now, i never find it any useful. Not good for at home , i rather use my PC, and too inconvenient to carry around outside.
yeet_21
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 days ago
had one to use kindle app
never used the other functions so swapped it for an actual kindle
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I have an old Samsung one I use as a bedside media player and occasionally for drone flyting.
Sabertooth
Rep:
Report 5 days ago
I got an ipad from my work.

Played plants vs zombies on it for a couple weeks before getting bored. Now it sits in my drawer.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
My fiance's manager gave him one for free and I took it thinking I'd use it all the time. I don't have a case for it and I know I'm going to drop it, so out of fear of breaking it I don't use it as much as I want to
tinyperson
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
Yes sort of
gjd800
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
no i don't own one
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 days ago
I have one. I don't use it.
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 24 minutes ago
I have an ipad + apple pencil. I find it pretty useful for uni, and also handwritten notes. Always used to get ink all over my hand (left handed) so its definitely less annoying in that respect now I've got the pencil for notetaking :yep:
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 12 minutes ago
I use my ipad to take notes and browse the complete anatomy app (very niche, ik).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (46)
12.27%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (7)
1.87%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (93)
24.8%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (34)
9.07%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (181)
48.27%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
3.73%

Watched Threads