The Student Room Group

LAE Stratford 2023

Hey, I was just wondering if lae allow students to take notes using tablets as i was thinking of changing from my folders to a tablet by year 12 in september.
Original post by laaruh
Hey, I was just wondering if lae allow students to take notes using tablets as i was thinking of changing from my folders to a tablet by year 12 in september.

thats exactly what i want to do but idk if they will allow it
I went to their open evening the student there said you can do it but very few do. Most prefer making paper notes.
Original post by laaruh

hi im in y13 here and the teachers mostly make us use folders and handwritten notes but some humanities subjects allow you to use laptops or tablets for notes as it’s more convenient. i would recommend converting your handwritten notes and ppqs to digital flashcards as you go so you can actively revise for end of year exams!
Reply 4
Do the other subjects allow it too or just humanities?
Reply 5
Original post by laaruh

Stem teachers tend to hate it because its not like writing on paper in an exam. Very likely you will have to you the A4 folders they provide you and buy refill pads for September
Reply 6
Original post by laaruh

maths lets you use a tablet! just make sure you ask the teacher first - some teachers are more strict on these things

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending