The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster 2022

hi everyone !! i wanted to make a discussion for everyone applying to harris westminster for 2022 entry so we can meet, talk and support each other. firstly how did everyone find the entrance exams ?? also which subjects is everyone applying for ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hii does anyone know what you need to get to actually pass ? 😭
Reply 2
Original post by D2312

i dont know exactly but they said that they call back the top 700 out of the 2500 people who took the entrance exam you need to be roughly the top 28% of applicants
Original post by studyomi
hi everyone !! i wanted to make a discussion for everyone applying to harris westminster for 2022 entry so we can meet, talk and support each other. firstly how did everyone find the entrance exams ?? also which subjects is everyone applying for ?

helo! currently in y12 at hwsf , studying maths, phys, geog, french ^^
Reply 4
Original post by Raspberri
helo! currently in y12 at hwsf , studying maths, phys, geog, french ^^

hi ! if its possible could you talk about your current experience with the school (and also with applications like the entrance exams and interviews) for us who have applied ?

hii, i applied for maths, economics, politics and geography. what about you?
hi ! if its possible could you talk about your current experience with the school (and also with applications like the entrance exams and interviews) for us who have applied ?

so if you're higher priority (e.g. FSM) your required score is much lower than those of lower priority. i took physics and french exam, and was well over the required threshold, so i was offered an interview. i picked geography for my interview subject, and basically just had to talk about a topic that was interesting, and then the teacher asked me subject specific questions. there's nothing to feel stressed about, the teachers are all really nice and welcoming (≧∇≦)ノ as for my current experience, i'm really enjoying my time so far - it's a huge workload, so be prepared for that, but the students are all sweet and i feel happy going to school ^^
Reply 7
Original post by getoutofmywalls
hii, i applied for maths, economics, politics and geography. what about you?

ive applied for maths further maths physics and economics ! how did u find the exams yesterday ??
Reply 8
I did the further maths and biology exam- I found the further maths exam quite easy! And biology was good too
Reply 9
js,msmsy studyomi)hi everyone !! i wanted to make a discussion for everyone applying to harris westminster for 2022 entry so we can meet, talk and support each other. firstly how did everyone find the entrance exams ?? also which subjects is everyone applying for ?

this thread is sooo funny to me. I’m currently a year 12 at harris, that did the same exact thing you have done right now. When I was applying for hwsf, i wanted to get to know other people applying for harris westminster, so I went on student room and found them... lets just say that did not end up well 😁. Best advice is, if you want to meet people that are going to hwsf, WAIT WHEN YOU START SCHOOL. getting to know other hwsf candidates online IS THE WORST IDEA 😁😁😁😁. the unnecessary drama it created, along side people creating new personas online and pretending they were something they were not, was the worst experience. When we started school and finally met irl... lets just say things were not pretty.
Original post by emi2021
js,msmsy studyomi)hi everyone !! i wanted to make a discussion for everyone applying to harris westminster for 2022 entry so we can meet, talk and support each other. firstly how did everyone find the entrance exams ?? also which subjects is everyone applying for ?

this thread is sooo funny to me. I’m currently a year 12 at harris, that did the same exact thing you have done right now. When I was applying for hwsf, i wanted to get to know other people applying for harris westminster, so I went on student room and found them... lets just say that did not end up well 😁. Best advice is, if you want to meet people that are going to hwsf, WAIT WHEN YOU START SCHOOL. getting to know other hwsf candidates online IS THE WORST IDEA 😁😁😁😁. the unnecessary drama it created, along side people creating new personas online and pretending they were something they were not, was the worst experience. When we started school and finally met irl... lets just say things were not pretty.

fbgghjdkl emira?
fbgghjdkl emira?

tahira?? is that you?.
yes lolol helo
Original post by D2312

420 i think
Reply 14
who got the interview?? i scored 499
which subjects did you do for your exam?
Original post by Snoyw
who got the interview?? i scored 499

omg well done!! i got an interview too
Reply 17
Original post by Priscilla.Tana
which subjects did you do for your exam?

Further maths n physics
Original post by getoutofmywalls
omg well done!! i got an interview too

good luck with your interview!! i might be there helping out ^^
good luck with your interview!! i might be there helping out ^^

thank u!! could u also give me some tips for the interview i’m a bit nervous (as in are the questions they ask more subject specific or are they more general like ‘why do u want to study here?’ etc.) -also idk what to wear 🥲

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending