studyomi
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
hi everyone !! i wanted to make a discussion for everyone applying to harris westminster for 2022 entry so we can meet, talk and support each other. firstly how did everyone find the entrance exams ?? also which subjects is everyone applying for ?
D2312
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 days ago
Hii does anyone know what you need to get to actually pass ? 😭
studyomi
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by D2312)
Hii does anyone know what you need to get to actually pass ? 😭
i dont know exactly but they said that they call back the top 700 out of the 2500 people who took the entrance exam you need to be roughly the top 28% of applicants
Raspberri
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by studyomi)
hi everyone !! i wanted to make a discussion for everyone applying to harris westminster for 2022 entry so we can meet, talk and support each other. firstly how did everyone find the entrance exams ?? also which subjects is everyone applying for ?
helo! currently in y12 at hwsf , studying maths, phys, geog, french ^^
studyomi
Rep:
(Original post by Raspberri)
helo! currently in y12 at hwsf , studying maths, phys, geog, french ^^
hi ! if its possible could you talk about your current experience with the school (and also with applications like the entrance exams and interviews) for us who have applied ?
getoutofmywalls
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
hii, i applied for maths, economics, politics and geography. what about you?
Raspberri
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
hi ! if its possible could you talk about your current experience with the school (and also with applications like the entrance exams and interviews) for us who have applied ?
so if you're higher priority (e.g. FSM) your required score is much lower than those of lower priority. i took physics and french exam, and was well over the required threshold, so i was offered an interview. i picked geography for my interview subject, and basically just had to talk about a topic that was interesting, and then the teacher asked me subject specific questions. there's nothing to feel stressed about, the teachers are all really nice and welcoming (≧∇≦)ノ as for my current experience, i'm really enjoying my time so far - it's a huge workload, so be prepared for that, but the students are all sweet and i feel happy going to school ^^
studyomi
Rep:
(Original post by getoutofmywalls)
hii, i applied for maths, economics, politics and geography. what about you?
ive applied for maths further maths physics and economics ! how did u find the exams yesterday ??
D2312
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 minutes ago
I did the further maths and biology exam- I found the further maths exam quite easy! And biology was good too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (63)
12.52%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.79%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (131)
26.04%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
8.55%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (241)
47.91%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
3.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed