The Student Room Group

Following girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
How do you deal with the jealousy of your boyfriend following girls whilst away on holiday? It's horrible to see from a distance, and I don't really have a right to tell who he can & can't follow. But it makes me feel like utter crap.

Honestly, I wouldn’t care who he follows as that doesn’t really mean much, but if he’s meeting these girls and getting to know them and following them because he likes them, that’s different. You’re not really going to know unless you find out if they’re talking or meeting up tbh.. and of course he can have friends that are girls, but I would be suspicious too :/ it’s a sticky one because if you ask he might get upset that you’ve been looking at who he follows
He goes on vacation, suddenly all these girls are popping up on his socials.

I’d need to see a mixture of guys up in there too or else I’m side eyeing . Sorrie.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Gragha20
Honestly, I wouldn’t care who he follows as that doesn’t really mean much, but if he’s meeting these girls and getting to know them and following them because he likes them, that’s different. You’re not really going to know unless you find out if they’re talking or meeting up tbh.. and of course he can have friends that are girls, but I would be suspicious too :/ it’s a sticky one because if you ask he might get upset that you’ve been looking at who he follows

Exactly, it's a tricky situation. He would have every right to be annoyed tbf, however I feel like I also have every right to be upset as well?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending