The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Engineering applicants 2022

Hi,

I've applied to Warwick for engineering (civil) and i was wondering if there are any other applicants out there!
what other unis has everyone applied to? and have you received any offers yet?!!

good luck !! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gabriela4
Hi,

I've applied to Warwick for engineering (civil) and i was wondering if there are any other applicants out there!
what other unis has everyone applied to? and have you received any offers yet?!!

I applied for civil as well only got one offer so far from the university of Birmingham. Still waiting from Warwick ucl and Bristol.

where else did you apply?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for civil as well only got one offer so far from the university of Birmingham. Still waiting from Warwick ucl and Bristol.

where else did you apply?

i also applied to cambridge, loughborough, manchester and west london.
and i've recieved offers from loughborough, manchester and west london so far! :smile:
great to see another civil eng applicant!!
Reply 3
I applied for General Engineering at Warwick. Got an offer from there as well as my other three choices of; Leicester, Birmingham and Sheffield. Sadly got rejected by Cambridge
Original post by RKChamp
I applied for General Engineering at Warwick. Got an offer from there as well as my other three choices of; Leicester, Birmingham and Sheffield. Sadly got rejected by Cambridge

Where are you aiming to go?
Reply 5
Original post by gabriela4
Hi,

Yeah I applied to do Civil Engineering, I went to Warwick open day and I didn't want to go to Warwick to study Civil Engineering unfortunately because firstly, the students there didn't even study Civil Engineering they were majoring Mechanical Engineering and Systems Engineering but they only briefly talked about the facility, also no actual teachers were present doing presentations and that. Secondly, I don't like how the course is taught there, yes they have the Learning standard of Oxbridge but for me personally I'm not interested.

I've applied to
Nottingham
Birmingham
Sheffield
Coventry
Aston

Currently got 3 offers from Uni of Nottingham, Sheffield and Aston Uni
Still waiting on Birmingham and Coventry :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi, I've applied for biomedical engineering at Warwick. My unis are Kent (offer), Surrey (offer), Loughborough (offer), still waiting for Kings and Warwick
Reply 7
My daughter has applied for Civil Engineering at Bath (offer) Bristol (holding)Cardiff (offer) Exeter (waiting to hear) Loughborough (offer) and has no idea which to choose. She is going to offer holder days in Loughborough and Bath.Has anyone heard from Exeter yet? Have any more offers gone out from Bristol?
Original post by JLCW
My daughter has applied for Civil Engineering at Bath (offer) Bristol (holding)Cardiff (offer) Exeter (waiting to hear) Loughborough (offer) and has no idea which to choose. She is going to offer holder days in Loughborough and Bath.Has anyone heard from Exeter yet? Have any more offers gone out from Bristol?

im waiting to hear from bristol as well
Reply 9

are you onhold for Civil Engineering?
I hear it it quite common to be on hold for Bristol
Original post by JLCW
are you onhold for Civil Engineering?
I hear it it quite common to be on hold for Bristol

Yes I'm on hold for civil
Hi, I've applied for biomedical engineering at Warwick. My unis are Kent (offer), Surrey (offer), Loughborough (offer), still waiting for Kings and Warwick

Hi there!

It's great to hear you have applied to Surrey and received an offer. If you have any questions about Surrey or uni life in general, please ask as I help you out. :smile:

Joao
Economics
Reply 12
Original post by RKChamp

what were your predicted grades?
hi i now have offers for general engineering from Birmingham, Durham, Exeter and Warwick. Great to meet others who have applied for the same/similar course. what are everyones thoughts on these unis and their general engineering courses
Reply 14
Original post by IDK16x
what were your predicted grades?

A* for Maths, A for Chem, unknown for Physics
Where are you aiming to go?

Warwick is the first choice, I'll firm that and my insurance would be Leicester.
Reply 15
I applied for general engineering at Warwick and got an offer in November. I also applied to imperial ucl bath and Cambridge

Have you heard anything yet from them? I’m in the same position
Original post by Alisia347
Have you heard anything yet from them? I’m in the same position

Yes I just got an offer from Warwick yesterday!
Reply 18

Forgot to say, offer in from Bristol now and Exeter. So 5/5 :-) with no interviews but still got to get the grades though! Did you hear back from Bristol?
Reply 19
I got into general engineering at warwick :smile:
(also i think you might be the girl i found on the group chat hahah, if you are then i’m beth - if not then it’s great to meet another girl!)

Quick Reply

Latest